Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 12:32:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but about the Username/I'm thingy

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but about the Username/I'm thingy  (Read 1148 times)
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« on: 07 September, 2011, 09:06:05 am »

I know this is probably old, and I meant to ask some time ago (maybe I did and forgot, sorry if that is the case), but how do I access this... whatever it is?  It just seems like it would be nice, is all. :3

Thank you kindly for reading. :3
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1 on: 07 September, 2011, 09:49:11 am »

Try it now....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #2 on: 07 September, 2011, 05:29:31 pm »

Not sure what it was you did, but Username now appears, thank you. X3

What about I'm?  Are they different Categories, are different names for the same thing?
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #3 on: 07 September, 2011, 05:47:13 pm »

Yeah.... They're the same thing.... I created one and somebody else created the other not realising I did it already.... The reason they were there was to make it so even with profile changes you would still know who was who.... It was going to be enforced by admins but naming every profile takes a long time so I guess we gave up or something.... I don't really remember....

But yeah this should work out pretty sweet.... People can do it themselves and we have one only we can edit for people who insist on making it impossible to find out who they are.... Not that it's hard becuase people have pretty unique posts that you can tell who is who by what they say.... Not as obvious as me but still....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Jawo'
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Jawo'
Mood: ...

Obey Your Thirst!!

« Reply #4 on: 07 September, 2011, 08:05:29 pm »

We didn't necessarily give up on the 'Username' field, but it is more of, what Hopper says later, to properly label users who insist on making it difficult for us or others to identify themselves.
This is not to say that if you want to utilize the 'Username' field that you cannot unless you intend to make identification difficult.
New accounts, however (albeit the rare accounts that still get created on this site) are required to fill in this section while signing up.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the book of Lymon.

The resident GameFAQs Talkshow Host.                     

What do you think I'm gonna do? Hit on you? Not likely.  Tongue
I'll always envision Lumines and Jawo' as Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles, respectively now.
Stop being modest, Jawo', and admit that you look cool.
I swear Jawo' runs around with a glue gun and an evil grin.
Justin, I'll find you and then I'll beat you senseless if you don't unconfuse me.
Jawo' is King Silly and will be until the day he dies.
I'm expecting him to have interpreted all of our requests as variations of >_> , ... , and  Roll Eyes .
Quote from: ansem120
As the self-proclaimed CM Punk of Soda, I thought about shaving your head so you can start a new path with your life.

But, then I realized you're Jawo', and nothing you do is wrong.
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #5 on: 08 September, 2011, 12:49:08 am »

I understand now, thank you very much for enlighteneing me. :3  It feels nice to finally know what was up.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: