Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 10:04:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World  (Read 1137 times)
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« on: 14 August, 2010, 12:01:39 pm »

I loved this movie. That's not a surprise, I think anyone could have called that beforehand.

I saw it in a small theater with about 20 people and three of my friends, and it was a riot. During the trailer for the new M. Night Shymalan movie, someone yelled "What a tweeest!" and that set the tone for the night. People were laughing, clapping, and cheering throughout the movie, it really was simply a lot of fun. I wouldn't go in looking for plot and subtext, but if you want damn good special effects and hilarious random comedy, this is where it's at.

*gasp* That's exactly what I'm looking for!

And that M. Night Shyamalan movies wouldn't happen to be The Last Airbender, would it?

Well then, August 25th can't come soon enough. I mean, I won't be seeing it on that day, but still...

Also, I imagine it helped somewhat helped that it looks like Michael Cera actually does get beat up quite a bit in this movie?

Actually, he was quite tolerable. I had no problems with him overall, other than the fact that he's not really the same character.

Okay then, maybe it would have helped if you'd wanted to punch him.

No, it's for a movie called "Devil." Look it up. I laughed. The plot is possibly one of the most ridiculous things in recent times.

And yes, it would have.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: