Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:37:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Asura's Wrath

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asura's Wrath  (Read 1146 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #60 on: 22 February, 2012, 12:06:30 am »

MM mad.

He MMad

Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #61 on: 22 February, 2012, 08:25:52 am »

*smile*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #62 on: 23 February, 2012, 06:41:57 pm »

Yes, I am mad.

But it's like getting angry at tumbleweed for rolling around in a ghost town. They're there...but their importance is null; and as long as there's wind or some external force in the town, they'll move. I've embraced the hate. If you need me to give that confidence a boost, i'll gladly stop by and humor this inevitable finale of The Rightful King and the hallucinogenic jester who thinks he's grand. I'm the Rightful King btw.

WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO POST IN ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIZE MY FURY!?!? DOES THIS EXCITE YOU!?!? I BET YOU'LL BE FEELING YOURSELF BY THE TIME YOU GET THIS FAR. 

(btw the draw of blood on the antagonist is very ironic, although, you wouldn't pass as a minor support character who dreams of cleaning the jizz of King MM as he fucks the finest women, sheep, and catfish of the universe)

U **** BRO!?!? OH YEA, **** IN THA ASS, YEAAHH!!!

Come to me, you groupie. You're always sniffing behind my ass anyway. IT'S MASTERMAN TIME.
Report Spam   Logged
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #63 on: 24 February, 2012, 08:56:05 am »

Saw a whole playthrough yesterday. Looks like one of the games that's much better to watch than to actually play, since its basically a QTE-fest with repetitive combat for the purpose of building up your QTE meter for the next cutscene. Really enjoyable to watch though, as I said.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #64 on: 24 February, 2012, 02:09:49 pm »

IT'S MATTRESSMAN TIME.

Come, Mattress.

Saw a whole playthrough yesterday. Looks like one of the games that's much better to watch than to actually play, since its basically a QTE-fest with repetitive combat for the purpose of building up your QTE meter for the next cutscene. Really enjoyable to watch though, as I said.

Something about this game pisses me off more than any other overly linear/interactive cutscene type game. With something like Heavy Rain, it makes sense that a game that features intricate, smaller actions would use such a format. Asura's Wrath being an over-the-top action game should mean it could feature a good set of combat mechanics. But no. It actually means "MASH CIRCLE BRO".
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #65 on: 26 February, 2012, 09:13:03 pm »

http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr113/KerberosPanzerCop/PNY%20Rcade%20Asura/?albumview=slideshow
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: