Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 10:15:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ask random questions.

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 ... 142   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask random questions.  (Read 12979 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1770 on: 11 June, 2014, 10:53:48 pm »

Tonight I journeyed into Darkroot Garden, killed some broccoli dudes and stone knight guys, got 1337 armor, got a wolf's ring which has a cool description, let this witch chick kill a giant butterfly, and got a divine ember.

Also stepped into the Basin long enough to find a bonfire and take a Black Knight Halberd off one of them. Then I turned around.

I stopped for the night standing at the top of the ladder to Blighttown, standing on a message that says "Despair." Which I +1'd.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #1771 on: 11 June, 2014, 10:57:49 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1772 on: 12 June, 2014, 04:38:23 am »

Just wondering, but did you pick that key as your item at the start of the game? If so, It'd be better to use it & skip most of the upper section by taking the route through New Londo Ruins. Don't be stupid like I was & actually go down that path if you don't have to.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1773 on: 12 June, 2014, 07:45:14 am »

lol'd and also cried a bit

Just wondering, but did you pick that key as your item at the start of the game? If so, It'd be better to use it & skip most of the upper section by taking the route through New Londo Ruins. Don't be stupid like I was & actually go down that path if you don't have to.
Yeah I've got the Master Key. I'll be looking for this route of yours.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1774 on: 12 June, 2014, 10:28:43 pm »

Well I did it. Oddly it was way better once I got down to the swamp. The firebreathing dogs and purple xenos were way worse than flying firebreathing spiders and giant leeches somehow.

Also my friend the maneater helped a lot with the boss.

So I rang the bell and now I'm trying to decide if I want to enter a covenant with this here spidergal.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1775 on: 12 June, 2014, 10:29:35 pm »

She's a nice spider lady for what its worth.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1776 on: 12 June, 2014, 10:42:56 pm »

She gave me a pretty rad spell, so I tend to agree.

Plus I figure I can talk to that pardoner guy and get out of it if something better comes along.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1777 on: 14 June, 2014, 01:13:13 pm »

Forgot to update after last night.

I think I can honestly say that I died more getting out of Blighttown than I did getting in. The first death was convenient 'cause I had just gotten the next firekeeper soul, so that put me right back with my lady, but the next six deaths were less convenient because I was stubborn and wouldn't go rest at the bonfire in the swamp tunnel. Silly me.

I almost cried when I got to the New Londo Ruins because I thought that I was gonna have to go through them and fight ghosts and stuff, but then I realized that I was right at the elevator to Firelink.

I went up and met my new best friend, Kingseeker Frampt, the garbage disposal. I also told Laury about the lady, and when I went back he was no longer there, so that was probably a huge mistake.

So now I think I'm going to get some work done on my weapons before I go into Sen's Fortress. I've still got the drake sword, but I don't know how much longer that will be useful. I've upgraded a Partizan to +6 and a Falchion to +6. Kinda want to keep working on those and also put some work into a shield.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1778 on: 14 June, 2014, 01:14:41 pm »

I also told Laury about the lady, and when I went back he was no longer there, so that was probably a huge mistake.

lol
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1779 on: 14 June, 2014, 03:47:58 pm »

I also died many times attempting to leave that shithole
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1780 on: 15 June, 2014, 12:02:11 pm »

Last night I did nothing but farm and grind really.
Now I have a Partizan +10, a Falchion +10, roughly +4 Elite Armor (some mix and match here), a +5 Longbow, and a +5 Grass Crest Shield (the only shield I could upgrade with the materials I had).

So I took that and went to try and fight the stone dude with the big club at the bottom of the Taurus demon tower, and he laughed in my face and bashed my brains in. Then I took all my armor off and tried again and died again, and basically I think I'm just bad at combat where shields are irrelevant.

Then I walked up to Sen's Fortress just to scope it out and kinda got my head bitten off by the big snakes with buster swords, but I think by that point I was just tired and my reflexes were dulled from too much farming in the Depths.

Hopefully things will go better today, as apparently a friend I've sort of been playing the game alongside breezed through the fortress and the next area and he's being a real prick about it already.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1781 on: 15 June, 2014, 02:39:10 pm »

HAVEL THE ROCK SON

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/053/c/a/havel_s_job_by_doodleyman-d5vw55m.png
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1782 on: 15 June, 2014, 04:48:46 pm »

Gotta learn to roll, man. The wins become more satisfying when you're on the move & not hiding behind a shield. At least the roll isn't gimped like it is in the second game.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1783 on: 15 June, 2014, 04:54:52 pm »

Update for this afternoon.

Havel is dead. Killed him on my first try today.

Gotta learn to roll, man. The wins become more satisfying when you're on the move & not hiding behind a shield. At least the roll isn't gimped like it is in the second game.
And I didn't roll at all, I just kept my distance and let him do that overhead attack, then when he missed I poked him with my partizan until he was dead. So now I have his ring.

And I also got through Sen's Fortress, although it was stressful. Got some decent stuff though, I guess. Then I beat Iron Tarkus beat the boss, and oh hey, it's the "getting carried away by gargoyles" scene.

So now I am in Anor Londo. This firekeeper lady looks suspiciously like Yurt, the Silent Chief. And these knights are huge and take a lot of pokes to kill.
Although the first thing that killed me was actually a mimic.

Now I do not know whether to go left or down this elevator.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1784 on: 15 June, 2014, 04:56:43 pm »

Won't be long now till the infamous duo
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 ... 142   Go Up