Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:23:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ahriman's personal blog for animu and things tangentially related to it

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 76   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ahriman's personal blog for animu and things tangentially related to it  (Read 8222 times)
Maniac234678
« Reply #45 on: 09 February, 2011, 09:20:19 pm »

HF Kotomine is made of awesome.

So, I'm replaying Fate right now (first time I've played F/sn with voices). I hate this route so much... ohohohoh Ahriman, which do you like better, Tsukihime or Fate/stay night?

Report Spam   Logged
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« Reply #46 on: 09 February, 2011, 09:21:41 pm »

"You're the type that masturbates to the girl you like, right?"

ohlol

I REMEMBER POSTING THAT IN MY TOPIC OLO
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #47 on: 09 February, 2011, 09:24:23 pm »

Ctrl through Fate.

I like FSN more. Only parts of Tsukihime I really liked were Hisui and Kohaku's routes and the scenario up to Nrvnqsr Chaos on Arcueid/Ciel's routes.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #48 on: 09 February, 2011, 09:30:22 pm »

Huh. I vastly prefer Tsukihime for its atmosphere and all of the world-building materials that Nasu has put into it, but I'm in the minority. For some reason, I don't like the concept of Fate/stay night, though the execution is admittedly better than how it would sound. It has better characters than Tsukihime does, but I just feel more comfortable playing Tsukihime.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #49 on: 09 February, 2011, 09:43:50 pm »

I've seen a lot of people say that they prefer Tsukihime. My best understanding as to why is that they played it first.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #50 on: 09 February, 2011, 09:45:53 pm »

"You're the type that masturbates to the girl you like, right?"

ohlol

I REMEMBER POSTING THAT IN MY TOPIC OLO

I knew I had seen that somewhere before.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #51 on: 09 February, 2011, 10:02:23 pm »

Oh also I played Tsukihime with its original soundtrack that is absolutely awful.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #52 on: 09 February, 2011, 10:17:00 pm »

Rabbit's corpse. One eye missing. Rotten, soft, and fresh. Forced into my mouth. Rabbit's corpse smears my esophagus. A clear sensation of eating life. Life is life, even if is rotten. Its real. I can't taste this with cooked food. It feels good. There's no taste. But I'm forced to eat it as long as it is in front of me. A popular place. A big line. A place that will eat rabbits. There is only one clerk. The line consists of rabbits. Lines and lines. They rot as soon as they get in the line. Infested with maggots. Which is rotten? Which is infested with maggots? Which is alive? Which is doing the eating-

I always love Nasu's text vomit.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #53 on: 09 February, 2011, 10:34:14 pm »

Posting more for my own reference.

Melting wall. Solvable meaning. Self who can explain. Smoothness of changeable permeability. Transitioning time. Observation life and execution function. A pinky-less hand. Headless eyes. Rolling carpet. Once. Twice. Three times. 777 cages. Burst balloon. Unfulfillable promise. Unprotectable law. Death contract. Poison and honey. Red and afterbirth. Mercury lamp and bug light. Light refracting to countless dimensions. Swimming fish, singing at the ocean bottom. Tools, tools, tools. Towards endlessly reproducing stars without meaning, without will. Better than wishes. Another only me. Unraveling deep sea. Contradictory that appears from microscopic organisms. Detailed view of a quark. Rejection of everything. Formless form. An embryo within a hearse. I curse and celebrate their existence.

Cessation is disregard. The bleeding earth. Trade your blood for poison and you will attain immortality. Rose. Rose. Rose. Rose. Your splendor will not last forever. The way to reach Lohan's temple, eat this bread. Spreading defilement. The April that's farther than May, the reversal of limbs, awaken in the shrine of balance beyond the dual serpent and scorpion. The skin of rotten fruit. Burned puppet of celluloid. The cannabis of Legion. Grinding and friction. Sun and Moon. Colliding uphill paths. Female and lions. Broken hourglass. Spiraling clouds. I am unparalleled. Upwards falling sand. Eight years ago. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed. You. Killed...!
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #54 on: 09 February, 2011, 10:34:48 pm »

Oh also I played Tsukihime with its original soundtrack that is absolutely awful.

SEX SCENES WITH YAKETY SAX
Report Spam   Logged
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« Reply #55 on: 09 February, 2011, 10:36:35 pm »

I REMEMBER THAT **** THAT CONFUSED THE **** OUT OF ME
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #56 on: 09 February, 2011, 10:37:24 pm »

No I didn't get that version, I got the real soundtrack.

The starting penalty is five.

Life penalty, body penality, freedom penalty, fame penalty, fortune penalty.

Give the penalty that extends so much punishment, mud, darkness and malice.

"Elimination of human rights by castration, exile, execution"

"Torture and sadism upon the body through digestion"

"Denial by consensus of the colony that eliminates all honor"

die

"Scorn from judgment and selfishness that takes away men's fortunes"

death penalty penal servitude imprisonment custody fine penalty, crime from a grudge, crime from self-interest, unconscious crime, self-conscious crime, civil war, inducement, false statement, theft, robbery, kidnap, suicide, ****, arson, bombing, violation, negligent homicide, mass violence, death at work, overconfident accident.

die

misdiagnosis, concealment, violation for benefit, violation for self-protection, violation for love, violation for respect, selfish _____. Stealing fraudulent fraud concealment murder theft crime crime personal grudge attack attack attack attack dirty dirty dirty you are dirty atone atone atone atone every violence every crime every victim atone for everything

"This world is ruled by something not human"

Know the conscience to reform crimes

die die die

Know the penality to reform crimes. People's kindness is here. There is so much it cannot be noticed. Know the violence to hide crimes. Know the power to hide crimes. People's malignance is here. It is so rare that it is noticed. A hundred kindnesses and one malignance. Malignance shines bright to keep the balace and exists as a great evil to compete with the masses of kindness.

The starting penalty is five.

die die die die die die die die

__ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self __ for self inducement, false statement, theft, robbery, kidnap, suicide, ****, arson, infringement, dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty you are dirty atone atone atone atone atone atone evry violence every crime every victim atone atone atone with death!!!!!!

diediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediedi
ediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediedied
iediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediedie
diediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediedi
ediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediedied
iediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediedie
diediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediediedie

The mud eating away at my body remains and steals my warmth mercilessly.

I am crushed by the thing seeping in through all five senses.

Darkness I cannot look at directly.
Ugliness I cannot acknowledge.
Crimes I want to run away from.
Every crime of the people in this world.

That is why I am going to die

One trapped in this darkness will eat themselves to death from pain and hatred.

Searching for this one actually came up with my own post here:

http://newssbb.smfforfree3.com/index.php?topic=35587.15

as the second result on Google.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #57 on: 09 February, 2011, 10:39:39 pm »

That bad end you get for not talking to Sakura makes it pretty obvious what the "shadow" is.

She has to hurry home, ready the bath, ouch, laugh off all the fatigue, that hurts, let her hair dry, it hurts, watch some videos, return to her room room room room it hurts she wants to return to her room return return return return please, please stop, stay up till three o'clock, it really hurts, anything, please stop, please stop it hurts it hurts it hurts wake up with an alarm clock, go back it hurts go to work go back go back go back.

Also **** worms.
« Last Edit: 09 February, 2011, 10:46:47 pm by Gamzee Makara » Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #58 on: 10 February, 2011, 12:02:43 am »

Caster is still the lamest villain in Fate/stay night. Well, right next to Shinji.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #59 on: 10 February, 2011, 09:28:05 pm »

oh no saber :(

Anyway Rider was pretty cool there.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 76   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: