Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 06:04:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ahriman's personal blog for animu and things tangentially related to it

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 76   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ahriman's personal blog for animu and things tangentially related to it  (Read 9278 times)
Maniac234678
« Reply #180 on: 20 February, 2011, 10:10:06 pm »

ahaha.wav

You'll regret those words when you get all of the lovey-dovey **** from those **** kids. Shannon and George's relationship is unequivocally the worst aspect of Umineko, and Jessica and Kanon aren't far off.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #181 on: 20 February, 2011, 11:06:36 pm »

tsurupettan

what
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #182 on: 20 February, 2011, 11:12:20 pm »

Exactly.

Don't forget the nico annotation stream.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #183 on: 21 February, 2011, 12:20:55 am »

I am now using this topic to talk about whatever obscure **** I feel like because

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6APUJYxw1Q#t=2m00s

Say hello to Zatsuza.

Zatsuza is from the shmup Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu. The game came out in 2008. The boss has been in there since the beginning, but no one knew it existed until like a week ago because the requirements to access it are insane. There were rumors for years that there was a boss called Zatsuza because there was a song named that on the game's OST. This is how you access it:

First you have to beat the game a first time, while meeting certain conditions to access the 2nd loop. There are two second loops, the Tsujou and Ura. Ura is the hard, true second loop, and to access it you have to collect all 45 bee items and clear the game having lost only one life and used 2 bombs or less.

There is a secret boss you can only access at the end of the 2nd loop called Golden Disaster. To face Golden Disaster, bomb no more than twice in the first five stages OR defeat at least two stage bosses at Reddo Gauge MAX. Reddo Gauge is a gauge that fills up when you fire your laser and regular shot at the same time. When it gets to max, the number of enemy attacks increases.

If you beat Golden Disaster with a maximum of 1 death, 2 bombs in stages 1-5, and you defeat every boss before it with Reddo gauge at maximum, you get to fight a second secret boss, Hibachi.

If you meet the requirements for Hibachi and haven't died for the entire game (both loops), you finally get to fight Zatsuza.

So basically Zatsuza is a secret boss, that you have to beat a secret boss to fight, and only if you beat the entire game without dying once, otherwise you get something different. That's why it was only discovered a week ago.

What the **** Cave

Also Rosa beating Maria again shityeah

3 hours later Battler shows up for the first time.
« Last Edit: 21 February, 2011, 12:33:23 am by Dark Sakura » Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #184 on: 21 February, 2011, 12:38:24 am »

ep2 rosa is gar

total **** tho
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #185 on: 21 February, 2011, 02:22:46 pm »

I am now using this topic to talk about whatever obscure **** I feel like because

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6APUJYxw1Q#t=2m00s

Say hello to Zatsuza.

Zatsuza is from the shmup Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu. The game came out in 2008. The boss has been in there since the beginning, but no one knew it existed until like a week ago because the requirements to access it are insane. There were rumors for years that there was a boss called Zatsuza because there was a song named that on the game's OST. This is how you access it:

First you have to beat the game a first time, while meeting certain conditions to access the 2nd loop. There are two second loops, the Tsujou and Ura. Ura is the hard, true second loop, and to access it you have to collect all 45 bee items and clear the game having lost only one life and used 2 bombs or less.

There is a secret boss you can only access at the end of the 2nd loop called Golden Disaster. To face Golden Disaster, bomb no more than twice in the first five stages OR defeat at least two stage bosses at Reddo Gauge MAX. Reddo Gauge is a gauge that fills up when you fire your laser and regular shot at the same time. When it gets to max, the number of enemy attacks increases.

If you beat Golden Disaster with a maximum of 1 death, 2 bombs in stages 1-5, and you defeat every boss before it with Reddo gauge at maximum, you get to fight a second secret boss, Hibachi.

If you meet the requirements for Hibachi and haven't died for the entire game (both loops), you finally get to fight Zatsuza.

So basically Zatsuza is a secret boss, that you have to beat a secret boss to fight, and only if you beat the entire game without dying once, otherwise you get something different. That's why it was only discovered a week ago.

What the **** Cave
hoshi
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #186 on: 21 February, 2011, 03:58:26 pm »

lol dead end 13

Not my fault that literally single option to bond with Saber gives you an alternative to talk to characters who don't suck, like Ilya and Rin. Still, it's easy to fix, so meh.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #187 on: 21 February, 2011, 04:04:45 pm »

spoilers you should talk to saber on saber's route
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #188 on: 21 February, 2011, 04:08:07 pm »

spoilers saber is a shitty character rin and ilya arent and nobody wants to play this shitty route

Though it's not like I didn't see this coming, of course. No matter which branch I ended up on, I was going to visit the other anyway, so it's not a set-back.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #189 on: 22 February, 2011, 01:16:55 pm »

So, my copy of Umineko PS3 arrived today. I got a trophy just for starting episode 1, and there's a trophy for **** around with config. lulz

...come to think of it, this is the first PS3 game that I've purchased since I bought the system almost a year ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #190 on: 22 February, 2011, 03:42:21 pm »

You should've just shipped it to me then.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #191 on: 22 February, 2011, 03:47:19 pm »

I bought six games when I got my PS3, so...

I think that I'll order a few more today, before it becomes too late.

EDIT: No wait, I bought MGS4 about 6 months ago.
« Last Edit: 22 February, 2011, 03:51:12 pm by Eva-Beatrice » Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #192 on: 22 February, 2011, 05:38:59 pm »

My PS3 is being used by my family in my living room and it would be too embarrassing to play my weeaboo games on it so I never use it.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #193 on: 22 February, 2011, 09:12:58 pm »

Finished Fate, by the way. I can finally move on to a better route.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #194 on: 22 February, 2011, 09:14:19 pm »

Unlimited Badass Works
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 76   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: