Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 02:27:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Zeitgeist

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zeitgeist  (Read 116 times)
Himeko Katagiri
The Super Energetic Idiot of Class 1-C
Holy Ruler

Username: Optimus Minor
Mood: Happy

マホ!!!

« on: 08 February, 2011, 10:22:03 am »

After reading that "This board has got to go" topic I realized that this might be a good idea to post this.

A few weeks ago two friends of mine (not Doc or Dmax) gave me two documentaries to watch. They were called Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum. The first one talks about how many religions including Christianity are all connected to the sun and constellation, 9/11 conspiracies, and shady dealings regarding the U.S. involvement in several wars.

However, Zeitgeist Addendum focuses on how the U.S. economy works (or doesn't work) and also shady dealings of the U.S. in foreign affairs (I.E. Assassinations, restructuring of governments, or privatization of foreign utilities for U.S. gain). I have been wanting to discuss this with some other people but Doc won't watch it because apparently "He can't watch Documentaries anymore" and I don't think that Dmax would care.

I am sure that you could find parts of it on youtube or even a DL for it somewhere. And hey I did my part trying to bring back some real conversations to BP....
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1 on: 08 February, 2011, 12:54:32 pm »

At least 50% of those things are paranoia.
Report Spam   Logged

Himeko Katagiri
Holy Ruler

マホ!!!

« Reply #2 on: 08 February, 2011, 11:12:14 pm »

I am not going to deny that some of it is, but the stuff at the start of Addendum is real for sure. The way The U.S.'s economy is set up is SO **** up.... And also it is at least interesting, but hey thats just my opinion. I love a good conspiracy theory every know and then lol
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #3 on: 08 February, 2011, 11:23:21 pm »

It's **** up because economics are **** up. At least half of economics deals with how people react to certain financial situations, and we're set up to take advantage of and prevent these reactions.
Report Spam   Logged

Himeko Katagiri
Holy Ruler

マホ!!!

« Reply #4 on: 09 February, 2011, 01:52:23 pm »

Well yes, but I am was just referring to the way that money is created and how the banks use it to create even more money which decreases the value of out money and thereby leads to inflation
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #5 on: 09 February, 2011, 02:34:27 pm »

That's not exclusive to America though.
Report Spam   Logged

Himeko Katagiri
Holy Ruler

マホ!!!

« Reply #6 on: 11 February, 2011, 07:45:36 am »

I wouldn't know about that. The video was pretty focused on American economics/government....
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #7 on: 11 February, 2011, 12:00:22 pm »

You can't have the American government/economy without including the rest of the world there as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Himeko Katagiri
Holy Ruler

マホ!!!

« Reply #8 on: 12 February, 2011, 10:28:51 am »

Well, I am just saying I am not familiar with how the rest of the world operates their governments.
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #9 on: 25 February, 2011, 01:52:26 am »

After reading that "This board has got to go" topic I realized that this might be a good idea to post this.

A few weeks ago two friends of mine (not Doc or Dmax) gave me two documentaries to watch. They were called Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum. The first one talks about how many religions including Christianity are all connected to the sun and constellation, 9/11 conspiracies, and shady dealings regarding the U.S. involvement in several wars.

However, Zeitgeist Addendum focuses on how the U.S. economy works (or doesn't work) and also shady dealings of the U.S. in foreign affairs (I.E. Assassinations, restructuring of governments, or privatization of foreign utilities for U.S. gain). I have been wanting to discuss this with some other people but Doc won't watch it because apparently "He can't watch Documentaries anymore" and I don't think that Dmax would care.

I am sure that you could find parts of it on youtube or even a DL for it somewhere. And hey I did my part trying to bring back some real conversations to BP....

1. There are others? O_O

2. This is exactly the type of stuff im interested in...People more insane then me. Geeze.

3. "Real" conversation on BP? Like that'll happen.
« Last Edit: 25 February, 2011, 01:54:20 am by Tezca Tlipoca » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: