Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:52:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I now possess a PS2

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I now possess a PS2  (Read 239 times)
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #15 on: 26 May, 2011, 04:04:24 pm »

I heard it was like Shenmue, so I'll think about it.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #16 on: 26 May, 2011, 04:19:09 pm »

How do those games play?

Smiling as you kick a bike into a guys face and then pick him up, throw him at his friend and then stomp on them.....

Before dropping the bike on top of them and stomping through the bike, crushing the guy below.

And if you're playing as Saejima then it's a motorbike and he lifts it above his head to slam it down on him then crouches on top of him and beats the fuck out of him with his fists over and over until his face his just blood.... Then to chill out afterwards he fucking carves a log he pulls out of nowhere into a perfect figure....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Maniac234678
« Reply #17 on: 26 May, 2011, 04:22:16 pm »

GameStop sells Rebirth for $20 and Redemption for $30. Nothing can be done about a good price for a copy of Quarantine with the bonus disc, but the remainder of the first series is pretty cheap.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #18 on: 26 May, 2011, 05:17:39 pm »

How do those games play?

Smiling as you kick a bike into a guys face and then pick him up, throw him at his friend and then stomp on them.....

Before dropping the bike on top of them and stomping through the bike, crushing the guy below.

And if you're playing as Saejima then it's a motorbike and he lifts it above his head to slam it down on him then crouches on top of him and beats the fuck out of him with his fists over and over until his face his just blood.... Then to chill out afterwards he fucking carves a log he pulls out of nowhere into a perfect figure....

Have you played Kenzan! or Black Panther? I haven't heard anything about the latter.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #19 on: 26 May, 2011, 05:28:06 pm »

Amazon tends to be rather cheap in the UK thankfully.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #20 on: 26 May, 2011, 05:32:06 pm »

How do those games play?

Have you played Kenzan! or Black Panther? I haven't heard anything about the latter.
Nope.... I'd get them if they were released over here.... Or if I learned Japanese.... But I'm hoping we at least get the zombie one.... They picked the four best charcters for that.... Akiyama was my favorite new character in four.... Saejima comes close though.... Tanimura's only good thing is he looks like light when he writes in his notebook.....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: 26 May, 2011, 05:42:35 pm »

How do those games play?

Nope.... I'd get them if they were released over here.... Or if I learned Japanese.... But I'm hoping we at least get the zombie one.... They picked the four best charcters for that.... Akiyama was my favorite new character in four.... Saejima comes close though.... Tanimura's only good thing is he looks like light when he writes in his notebook.....

I like Tanimura's jacket. Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrFY7DL0oOU&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #22 on: 26 May, 2011, 05:52:34 pm »

That too.... I just find Tanimura to be less awesome than the other three.... And his fighting style isn't all that good.... Akiyama's is fast and he has alot of fancy kicks.... Saejima is slow but he can take them out in one combo and can pick up anything or anyone and throw them at whatever.... Tanimura is about countering and grab moves.... The countering is ok but grabing leaves you wide open and it's hard to do damage without it.... And Kiryu is just awesome.... Of course....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 26 May, 2011, 06:09:53 pm »

Also: The Warriors.
Report Spam   Logged

Jawo'
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Jawo'
Mood: ...

Obey Your Thirst!!

« Reply #24 on: 26 May, 2011, 07:19:20 pm »

Dark Cloud 1 and/or 2.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the book of Lymon.

The resident GameFAQs Talkshow Host.                     

What do you think I'm gonna do? Hit on you? Not likely.  Tongue
I'll always envision Lumines and Jawo' as Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles, respectively now.
Stop being modest, Jawo', and admit that you look cool.
I swear Jawo' runs around with a glue gun and an evil grin.
Justin, I'll find you and then I'll beat you senseless if you don't unconfuse me.
Jawo' is King Silly and will be until the day he dies.
I'm expecting him to have interpreted all of our requests as variations of >_> , ... , and  Roll Eyes .
Quote from: ansem120
As the self-proclaimed CM Punk of Soda, I thought about shaving your head so you can start a new path with your life.

But, then I realized you're Jawo', and nothing you do is wrong.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: