Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 01:22:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Tiger & Bunny

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiger & Bunny  (Read 1656 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #30 on: 01 August, 2011, 10:58:28 am »

I don't know.... Her parents hated her quite a lot....

Now let's stop the crazy theory talk.... And talk about Scarf-tan.... That umbrella she was holding.... Didn't take long for someone to find out where to buy it.... I forget sometimes how soaked in product placement this show is.... But anyway.... I'm sure she must be important.... She just has to be the final boss.... Right?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #31 on: 01 August, 2011, 11:41:15 am »

Sorry, who's Scarf-tan?
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #32 on: 01 August, 2011, 12:10:50 pm »

You know that girl who almost always seems to appear in somewhere in an episode wearing a scarf? She was used as a human sheild by a bunch of criminals.... Tiger knocked over her trolly of cans on Bunny's birthday.... She sits in the forground when Ben tells Tiger about Mr. Legend losing his powers.... Helped Rock Bison when he was picking up rubish to help the community.... And various crowd screens....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #33 on: 01 August, 2011, 01:16:04 pm »

Interesting...
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #34 on: 07 August, 2011, 03:41:05 am »

Well pretty much called it.... Though I was wrong about him being the leader.... Now I wonder if the last part will happen too....

Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #35 on: 08 August, 2011, 12:14:41 am »

Wow, I did not see that coming... Makes me wonder how his kid's gonna react after they arrest him. Maybe we'll be looking at a time skip in the future with all these young NEXT's coming out of the woodwork. It'd be interesting to see Kotetsu's daughter and that boy who could animate objects as heroes in the future.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #36 on: 08 August, 2011, 03:03:52 am »

How could you not see it coming when I pretty much told you how it went last week?

And I don't think there's enough time for a time skip or much need.... It's not like Sunrise see this show as anything more than a way to make money.... Right now their money is going on everything but T&B.... If you compare the animation of this and Sacred Seven then you'll see just how little care they have for T&B....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #37 on: 08 August, 2011, 10:06:43 am »

You expect me to remember something from a whole week ago? You sir give me far too much credit!

Interesting. T&B is the only anime I'm watching right now, so I'm not really in the know.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #38 on: 14 August, 2011, 08:23:57 am »

Don't you just hate Maverick right now? Instead of altering the memories of everyone who could mess things up he instead kills a helpless old lady and instead of just framing Kotetsu for the crime he makes everyone forget who he is....

So that pin will probably help Bunny to remember who Kotetsu is.... It was a pretty important object in the first ED and Kotetsu said it'll make a nice memory of the time they spent together.... And for Karina.... She has that towel.... Which they showed this episode she still uses.... And it has Kotetsu's last name on it.... And there's Ben he knows Kotetsu pretty well.... And I guess everyone else has something Kotetsu will bring up that will make them remember....

And other loose ends like phone numbers and probably alot of records at Apollo Media that could destroy Maverick's memory thing.... And if you look at what Yuri is looking at in the preview.... Well it was the phone records at Apollo Media.... And I recall the creator of the show hinting at an unlikly duo.... So.... Tiger & Lunatic.... Or if it really is an unexpected duo then I guess Kaede with Ben.... Either way I stil think Kaede's power will help out Maverick somehow.... The fact they introduced her copy power just seems to point towards it....

And just what is Scalf-tan planning?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #39 on: 22 August, 2011, 11:06:41 am »

A little late this week but it was a good episode all the same....

That "Dark Tiger" that showed up doesn't seem human.... I think he's a robot.... I mean he doesn't talk at all and the way he moves....

And I told you Yuri is on the ball.... Saving Kotetsu like that was awesome.... And Ben was awesome too....

So I guess if Kaede's power works the way we think it works.... She now has MAverics memory altering powers.... But the preview doesn't sound to good for her.... What with Kotetsu shouting no after wondering why she's there....

Still looks like somehow he'll get his green suit back.... I'm thinking Ben and Saito team up as the unexpected duo....

And there were spoilers saying to watch the sidecar as Kotetsu will sovle the situation in a very Kotetsu way.... Also they said a hero will die....
« Last Edit: 22 August, 2011, 11:16:42 am by Hinata Hakamada » Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #40 on: 25 August, 2011, 05:36:46 pm »

Finally caught up on this the other day. Watched all the way from episode 8 to 21 in one day. The new OP and ED are growing on me, though I didn't like them much at first.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #41 on: 25 August, 2011, 06:02:09 pm »

Excellent....

Care to join in the speculation then? It's hard doing this by myself....

Also let's hope sunrise pulle out their wallets for the last few episodes.... I'm sick of all this quality.... It's been gettin worse.... Sacred Seven doesn't deserve the nice animation it's been getting so they could at least go with a couple of QUALITY episodes so that the show making the money gets to look nice.... The action hasn't been too bad but they've been cutting corners everywhere they can..... I mean when they're in the gym talking all the heroes look like crap....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #42 on: 25 August, 2011, 06:14:29 pm »

What's there to speculate?

Shit is good and entertaining.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #43 on: 25 August, 2011, 08:33:05 pm »

What's there to speculate?

Shit is good and entertaining.

I like this post
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #44 on: 05 September, 2011, 12:45:52 am »

Time for Tiger and Bunny to kick some ass! I get the feeling next episode will end the arc.

I talked a friend into watching this series, and he says he can't get past how big of a douche Bunny is in the earlier episodes...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: