Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:02:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Final Fantasy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Fantasy  (Read 265 times)
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« on: 11 July, 2011, 06:20:12 pm »

Favorite games of the series?

Type-0 looks like yes.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1 on: 11 July, 2011, 06:25:21 pm »

Wait what

Also, 4/6/7/8/9/10/Tactics/Advance/Dissidia
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #2 on: 11 July, 2011, 06:26:18 pm »

VI. I need to play more of XIII because I liked the first few hours I played.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #3 on: 11 July, 2011, 06:29:00 pm »

VI. I need to play more of XIII because I liked the first few hours I played.
Almost everybody has their complaints about XIII for one reason or another.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #4 on: 11 July, 2011, 06:32:19 pm »

I'm sure I will too, considering its a Square Enix game. I still want to to try more of it though.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #5 on: 11 July, 2011, 06:36:05 pm »

Consider yourself forewarned, then, that you're probably going to have problems with the story, characters, and level design.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #6 on: 11 July, 2011, 06:42:45 pm »

1. IX
2. VI
3. VII
4. V
5. IV
6. X
7. VIII
8. III
9. I
10. II

tbqf. I barely played XII, and never played XI/XIII/XIV so I don't know about those.
Report Spam   Logged
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« Reply #7 on: 11 July, 2011, 06:42:59 pm »

My favorite is probably IX...although I really liked 4, 6, and 7 as well...I liked 8 and 10 pretty well...hated 12
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #8 on: 11 July, 2011, 07:44:27 pm »

Spirits Within
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #9 on: 11 July, 2011, 08:10:01 pm »

Spirits Within

Well that is obviously the best. Consider it the number 0 on my list.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: 11 July, 2011, 08:22:01 pm »

Spirits Within > Dirge of Cerberus >>>>>> Kingdom Hearts >>>>>>>>>>>> every other FF
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #11 on: 11 July, 2011, 08:55:53 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #12 on: 11 July, 2011, 09:17:23 pm »

Final Fantasy I was alright. I put a lot of time into it and after several attempts, defeated Chaos.

Final Fantasy II was just...I dunno. I played it..stopped..played it again...it was an ongoing cycle until I stopped completely. Had some nice ideas but just wasn't executed correctly in my opinion. Got so pissed I couldn't defeat that one flame boss in that one castle you had to go into with Whoredon Gordon. Straight up ****. I hated him. How the hell was I supposed to know that I needed the Ancient Sword to defeat it? I had completely skipped it in one dungeon so I had to run back and get the thing. Frustration at its finest.

Final Fantasy III - I played it for 15 minutes and never touched it again. Onion Knight.

Final Fantasy IV - Tired of hearing it's overrated when honestly it is a superb game. After Years was great also. It's the first FF I can say I actually completed correctly. One thing I never got, what was the point in buying Yang claws at first? Was it just a cocktease? Still love me some Tellah.

Don't most people absolutely HATE Final Fantasy V? I never understood why. I thought it was decent. Pretty pissed about Galuf though. One video game plot moment that actually angered me.

Final Fantasy VI was awesome. But I remember when I first got it and played it nonstop. Then when I got to the World of Ruin, I raged and quit because random encounters pissed me off and Celes got constantly raped. Then I picked it up again and slowly sailed through it. Then my world was shattered when I looked online and discovered that Cyan sucked when I kept using him. I never realized it until I benched him and he had gotten COMPLETELY overshadowed by other characters. He was one of my favorites so that sucked balls. The Ghost Train scenario was awesome.

I never played Final Fantasy VII. But despite all the Cloud fanboyism/hate I think he's pretty cool in Dissidia. I actually laughed pretty hard at what he says at the ending and he's overall a pretty unintentionally funny guy. Sephiroth is cool. Barret sounds awesome. Tifa is nice.

Final Fantasy VIII...I wanna find it somewhere and beat it. I got through roughly 55% of the game until I FREAKING lost it at my dad's house. Very upsetting.

Final Fantasy IX...never played unfortunately.

Final Fantasy X - Played it co-op with an old friend and finished it. Decent. Auron's still the man. *Tidus laugh* A-HA-HA-HAAAAAA

Final Fantasy X-2...yes, I played through half of this game. This was back when I thought Rikku was the most exotic girl ever.

Final Fantasy XI..hell no.

Final Fantasy XII..I watched a friend play through most of it. Mad funny when he got frustrated on a couple of battles. Overall, not something I would like to play.

Final Fantasy XIII...I tried it out for a bit. I got a little bit into it but then I stopped for unknown reasons. Oh well. I watched DarkSydePhil's playthrough though.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII looks like my kind of game. It's what I want in a Final Fantasy game. But somehow I know there is going to be something that will **** it up. Oh well. Just gonna have to wait and see.

Final Fantasy Type-0 looks amazing. Probably gonna have to import it if it doesn't make it to the western audience, but whatever. Gonna main Jack for sure.

Final Fantasy XIV..**** that ****.

Dissidia 012..pretty awesome game. Loved Firion at first, but then I realized that I hated him after I discovered Bartz and his hidden badassery. Firion is still fourth highest leveled though. Kain is OP, Cloud is the highest leveled despite being so predictable, Vaan is almost on Kain's level of god status. I like everybody honestly. Except Onion Knight. My god I hate Onion Knight with a burning passion. After getting his ass handed to him in a coffee mug by Exdeath, Onion Knight continued to protrude this stench that made everything suck. And he sucks. I hate him. Golbez and his bullshit random attacks into HP connectors can go to hell too. So many frustrating moments. But seriousness, Squall is my favorite. And then there's Zidane's Free Energy............it's That One Move.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance/A2 - Loved those games. Despite not having any tactics involved at all. Loved A2, then they introduced the Parivir and the Master Monk....mmm
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #13 on: 12 July, 2011, 08:14:58 am »

Spirits Within > Dirge of Cerberus >>>>>> Kingdom Hearts >>>>>>>>>>>> every other FF

What about Advent Children?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #14 on: 12 July, 2011, 08:50:30 am »

What about Advent Children?

The live-action game?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: