Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:57:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Neotoonami

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Neotoonami  (Read 785 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #15 on: 14 July, 2011, 03:26:19 pm »

I should calm myself down.... I think I'm going in the wrong direction here....

Well I guess I'll concede that my wording of the first post is rather faulty.... Could have used some more words to distinguish between the points....  I used to watch it.... Well that is to say the shows in it.... I can't say I share the same nostalgia.... Probably because I'm always trying to forget my past....

As for Salty's post.... I felt I didn't need to argue against it as it was pretty spot on.... And Adol replied to that pretty well…. With my second post I was aiming to clear up the shitty wording of my last post.... But from your post I can see I did that.... Yet Salty seemed to misunderstand that one....

My third post was pretty much aimed at Salty but I kinda dragged you guys in.... That was a mistake.... I have a short fuse for Salty's stupidity hence the rather dickheaded tone.... But don't change Salty I still love, honey.... It's kinda fun really.... Probably like angry sex....

Anyway.... With that out of the way let's get back to the topic....

So Toonamai was a good thing.... I know that.... But thanks to it there are other places for anime on TV for kids these days.... Though the available stuff isn't as good.... But that's just the times we're in.... So there's not much need for Toonamai.... It'd only be a brand now.... And if it did come back we'd hate it.... It wouldn't have any of the shows we loved on it.... It would be today's shows....There's no way it could be as influential as it was back then.... The best they could do with it is have a late night spot for the older crowd to nostalgia all over.... I guess that could work....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: