Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:32:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sony Smash Bros

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sony Smash Bros  (Read 1672 times)
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #75 on: 07 September, 2012, 04:43:16 pm »

"Of course you're all interested in what Omar had to say about Crash Bandicoot, right?! Well, he had something to say to all of you: "Of course we considered, Crash!" We joked a lot about Crash at PAX as it was his 16th birthday on the first day of the show. The first time we asked about him he said to ask Activision, and after some persistence he told us to stay tuned! One fan asked if he would be considered as DLC, and he gave him a strong no. "Crash, would NEVER be DLC, he would be a free character". What we took away from all this is that he might be one of the last characters they reveal of the game. Let's keep our fingers crossed."

Said the same thing about a FF character too. So i'm guessing Crash and Cloud will be the last fighters announced. I mean..unless SuperBot just wants to troll. Can't hype something like this and then just deflate it at the end with a pointy middle finger. Dunno what to say about Spyro, but i'm pretty sure he'd be bubble gum on Crash's shoe so he'll be in as well.

Edit: Kat from Gravity Rush seems to have been leaked. If so, good. If not, oh well. But that just means that more than likely Wander may be in as well with the SOTC/Loco Roco stage.
« Last Edit: 07 September, 2012, 04:59:30 pm by Sam Gideon » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: