Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:28:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

So Skyward Sword comes out in a few days.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So Skyward Sword comes out in a few days.  (Read 1789 times)
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #15 on: 17 November, 2011, 08:07:43 pm »

Twilight Princess is still the best
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #16 on: 17 November, 2011, 08:20:18 pm »

I hope this at least starts quicker than TP did. It takes ages to get to the first dungeon in that game...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #17 on: 17 November, 2011, 09:54:32 pm »

Didn't see it at first.

And then I fucking lol'd.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #18 on: 18 November, 2011, 06:52:49 am »

It's pretty good....

And the CD that comes with it has some awesome music on it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #19 on: 18 November, 2011, 07:36:41 am »

*lip*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #20 on: 18 November, 2011, 02:56:25 pm »

Link moves really fast in this compared to before.... Then you have the dash which makes him even faster.... And if you're still not going fast enough then you can do the classic roll too.... And then you're either gonna go too fast and fall off Skyloft or run out of stamina.... Just the normal walk is fast enough....

The sword stuff is pretty sweet.... I tired to be all cool and have Link run with the sword over his shoulder but it made it hard to play.... Even though it tracks how you hold it really well it still clumps the slices into eight ways which is actually a good thing as you don't have to be too perfect.... There's a certain point where you diagonal slices will start counting as vertical ones but you won't do it accidentally and you'll do what you were trying to do....

Music and Graphics are pretty great.... I've only played an hour into it but the story and characters are pretty neat.... You have a few more choices in you dialogue tree which turn up a bit more.... I don't know how much they change but it's fun to be able to pick what Link can say.... Even if it's just a word or two....

Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #21 on: 18 November, 2011, 06:06:01 pm »

This and Skyrim will be my winter break.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #22 on: 20 November, 2011, 02:25:04 pm »

<3

Just <3
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #23 on: 20 November, 2011, 04:41:17 pm »

<3

Just <3
I gotta admit, the colors kinda threw me off at first, but Parkour Link is jawesome.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #24 on: 20 November, 2011, 05:21:21 pm »

That first scene where you meet Ghirahim.... I think he wanted to **** Link.... And the tongue thing.... But yeah I haven't read what happens but I just know he's actually serving Ganon.... I mean how many games has that not happened.... Plus he mentioned something about reviving his master so it's pretty much confirmed for me....

The colours are beautiful.... Looks alot better than TP.... TP was brown and bloom too much.... It's probably the best looking Zelda game.... I really like the character designs too.... It's like a perfect blend of the best bits of WW and TP....

Also also also.... This is the most futuristic Zelda has been.... And it actually works....
« Last Edit: 20 November, 2011, 05:49:52 pm by Hiroomi Souma » Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #25 on: 20 November, 2011, 08:52:47 pm »

YOU GOT THE SAILCLOTH!

...it smells nice too.

Dohohohohohohoho
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #26 on: 21 November, 2011, 09:41:59 am »

The Kikwis are fucking awesome.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #27 on: 21 November, 2011, 01:42:17 pm »

This is after the third dungeon....So you know....

That part at the temple of time was pretty cool.... I liked that you could choose what to say when to jumped in to save Impa.... Picked the late option.... Felt pretty damn good.... Delivered like a true hero....

And Groose trying to tag along was pretty funny.... I'm staring to like the guy.... But Cawlin can go **** himself.... He's a dick and a kiss ass.... And Karane is better off with Pipit....

I kinda don't like how you can't play just anything with the harp.... I was hoping it'd be like the ocarina and you could play whatever where you want.... But I'm sure it'll have it's uses somehow....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #28 on: 21 November, 2011, 08:13:07 pm »

This is after the third dungeon....So you know....

That part at the temple of time was pretty cool.... I liked that you could choose what to say when to jumped in to save Impa.... Picked the late option.... Felt pretty damn good.... Delivered like a true hero....

And Groose trying to tag along was pretty funny.... I'm staring to like the guy.... But Cawlin can go **** himself.... He's a **** and a kiss ass.... And Karane is better off with Pipit....

I kinda don't like how you can't play just anything with the harp.... I was hoping it'd be like the ocarina and you could play whatever where you want.... But I'm sure it'll have it's uses somehow....

I just got past the part where you beat up The Imprisoned myself. When I first saw that thing I was like "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!" But then I saw it's legs and I lol'd. And then I saw it's toes and I lol'd some more. Seriously, the villains in this game are just so ridiculous it removes every element of terror about them. Ghirahim is a gay rapist who does these stupid stances while he's talking to you, and The Imprisoned is...yeah.

So today I started off my day by beating the fuck out of Ghirahim. He wasn't too hard, after I figured out how to misdirect him and knock his projectiles back at him blah blah shield stuff. The Beetle's one of the better tools to come out of Zelda.

So then it was off to Death MounEldin Volcano. Hurr, moles. Fuck year bombs. Digging is cool. That gambling Minesweeper gets you SO MUCH MONEY. Knocking goblins down slopes was fun as all hell. HERP DERP FIREEARTH TEMPLE, WHERE'D ALL THIS LAVA COME FROM. Those fucking Lizalfos were hard as fuck at first, but then I figured out that hitting them with a Skyward Strike after they jump back before they attack knocks 'em down for an easy Fatal Blow. Rolling around on the eye was interesting, but slow. Indiana Jones time. Scaldera's actually pretty easy, but you're going to need to load up on bombs at least one time. And when you do, those fireballs are going to hurt you. But then you beat it and it's time for Impa to be something of a bitch. Impa, you bitch. By the way, I knew her name was going to be Impa as soon as I saw her. It's a series mainstay after all.

And then Lanayru. Sweet God this place takes SO MUCH FUCKING TIME. Hurr, teeny little robots. Screw quicksand and the horse it rode in on. Beetle Bomber is cool as all get out. Urgh, time for a temple WITH MORE QUICKSAND. Time stuff is cool though. The Bag of Winds is fun. Arachnos was actually kind of easy, since he telegraphed how I'd have to swing to hurt his claw eyes. It was annoying having to chase him down in the sand though.

And yeah, when I met Impa I said the late thing too. It's absolutely the most badass thing possible to say at that moment.

By the way, given that Ghirahim's so...fruity. I redid his title.

GHIRAHIM
DEMON (GAY)LORD
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #29 on: 22 November, 2011, 12:41:31 am »

Words can't describe how much I love The Imprisoned.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: