Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:02:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

So Skyward Sword comes out in a few days.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So Skyward Sword comes out in a few days.  (Read 1793 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #45 on: 23 November, 2011, 06:05:23 pm »

Item Check girl is lol

Also Tentalus was pretty sweet.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #46 on: 23 November, 2011, 10:43:21 pm »

Fucking mine carts. Also, fuck that fatass with the wheel. I had to do that game like 30 times just because it's so damn random.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #47 on: 24 November, 2011, 05:51:35 pm »

Yeah Peatrice is pretty cool.... And now she calls Link darling and makes a heart with her hand every time she speaks with him.... And Fi said about how Link clearly likes and he shouldn't mention this to Zelda.... Have.... Have I gone down the Peatrice route? I didn't think this was that kind of game....

So....

Kina>Peatrice>Orielle>Karane>Zelda>Wryna>Kukiel>Fi>Mallara>Impa>That Old Lady at Sealed Temple

Also don't try to solve the mystery of who's hogging the bath at night.... I wish I could forget....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #48 on: 24 November, 2011, 07:35:42 pm »

Yeah Peatrice is pretty cool.... And now she calls Link darling and makes a heart with her hand every time she speaks with him.... And Fi said about how Link clearly likes and he shouldn't mention this to Zelda.... Have.... Have I gone down the Peatrice route? I didn't think this was that kind of game....

So....

Kina>Peatrice>Orielle>Karane>Zelda>Wryna>Kukiel>Fi>Mallara>Impa>That Old Lady at Sealed Temple

Also don't try to solve the mystery of who's hogging the bath at night.... I wish I could forget....
The fuck do you have Kukiel on there for, homie? Goddamn pedobear.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #49 on: 24 November, 2011, 08:08:52 pm »

It is finished.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #50 on: 25 November, 2011, 05:35:27 am »

So....

The fuck do you have Kukiel on there for, homie? Goddamn pedobear.
Because I wanted to rate all the female options.... But I forgot a few of them....

Kina>Peatrice>Orielle>Karane>Zelda>Hylia>Wryna>Piper>The Knight who rescues you at night>Kukiel>Fi>Mallara>Impa>Luv>Rupin's Wife>That Old Lady at Sealed Temple

There that should be better....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #51 on: 26 November, 2011, 10:46:06 pm »

I find it amusing that the second part of the second Ghirahim battle is so much less frustrating than the first.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #52 on: 27 November, 2011, 06:21:22 am »

I find it amusing that the second part of the second Ghirahim battle is so much less frustrating than the first.
Yeah her doesn't do that charge at you....

Last boss stuff here....
His third fight is alot easier.... As you only have to lure him to the edge and then jab him.... And the rest is pretty straight forward too....

Dimise's first part is too easy seeing as if you do it right he can't hurt you at all.... But the second part is annoying because I find it hard to get Link to do skyward strikes.... I can never get it to hold in the right place and while I tired he kept coming at me so I had to stop and block him....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #53 on: 27 November, 2011, 11:11:44 am »

Last boss stuff here....
His third fight is alot easier.... As you only have to lure him to the edge and then jab him.... And the rest is pretty straight forward too....

Dimise's first part is too easy seeing as if you do it right he can't hurt you at all.... But the second part is annoying because I find it hard to get Link to do skyward strikes.... I can never get it to hold in the right place and while I tired he kept coming at me so I had to stop and block him....

I beat him without Skyward Strikes. He's a cool dude though, especially his whole "living hate" speech.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #54 on: 27 November, 2011, 01:17:48 pm »

Last boss stuff here....

I beat him without Skyward Strikes. He's a cool dude though, especially his whole "living hate" speech.
How did you do that?

Can you play tennis with his skyward strikes? That's the only thing I could think that works.... He wasn't too hard after I praticed doing them.... It's just I had to keep stoping to bash him away with the sheild.... I'm glad I did the boss rush to get the Hylian sheild but not because it can take damage.... It's because it's the coolest looking one.... And you just got to go into the last battle with all the coolest gear and full 20 hearts.... I was actually suprised that it wasn't Ganon.... Pretty clever Nintendo.... The whole story was pretty damn good.... Best in the whole series by a long shot....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #55 on: 27 November, 2011, 01:45:13 pm »

Last boss stuff here....

How did you do that?

Can you play tennis with his skyward strikes? That's the only thing I could think that works.... He wasn't too hard after I praticed doing them.... It's just I had to keep stoping to bash him away with the sheild.... I'm glad I did the boss rush to get the Hylian sheild but not because it can take damage.... It's because it's the coolest looking one.... And you just got to go into the last battle with all the coolest gear and full 20 hearts.... I was actually suprised that it wasn't Ganon.... Pretty clever Nintendo.... The whole story was pretty damn good.... Best in the whole series by a long shot....

I didn't even think to use Skyward Strikes since I can never do them quickly. I blocked all his strikes with the shield and would hit him with on strike, then rinse repeat until I could stun him and hit him more than once. I love the fact that you do finishing strikes on him but he rolls away, it gave the fight a lot of intensity.

Yeah, the story was pretty sweet. I called the Old Woman/Impa thing.

Also, The Legend of Groose.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #56 on: 27 November, 2011, 02:22:10 pm »

Last boss stuff here....

How did you do that?

I didn't even think to use Skyward Strikes since I can never do them quickly. I blocked all his strikes with the shield and would hit him with on strike, then rinse repeat until I could stun him and hit him more than once. I love the fact that you do finishing strikes on him but he rolls away, it gave the fight a lot of intensity.

Well for the first part I used the shield to stun him everytime he'd try to hit me with his fist but the second part I just copied what he did.... I like how you don't actually use a skyward strike like usual but rather your sword gets hit by lightning anyway if you do that it stuns him for long enough to cut the **** out of him.... In about 2-3 times of doing this he goes down for the finishing strike.... Gotta have fast reactions to him though....

Whole series should be renamed Legend of Groose and Hyrule should be Grooseland.... Seriously I liked his character a lot.... Went through all that development and was pretty damn cool in the end to even saving the day a few times.... Groose and Impa OTP....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #57 on: 27 November, 2011, 05:23:31 pm »

Last boss stuff here....

How did you do that?

Well for the first part I used the shield to stun him everytime he'd try to hit me with his fist but the second part I just copied what he did.... I like how you don't actually use a skyward strike like usual but rather your sword gets hit by lightning anyway if you do that it stuns him for long enough to cut the **** out of him.... In about 2-3 times of doing this he goes down for the finishing strike.... Gotta have fast reactions to him though....

Whole series should be renamed Legend of Groose and Hyrule should be Grooseland.... Seriously I liked his character a lot.... Went through all that development and was pretty damn cool in the end to even saving the day a few times.... Groose and Impa OTP....

He definitely got way, way better as the game went on, especially the his catapult thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #58 on: 27 November, 2011, 05:55:47 pm »

Yeah this one had the best characters in the series.... Ghirahim was fabulous! Outrageous! Hammy with awesome! Zelda was pretty moe and a bit more outwardly emotional.... Link probably had the most characterisation in the whole series the part with Zelda sealing herself away had him display quite a bit of emotion.... And the choices for the dialogue trees were a nice touch too.... Demise was pretty cool.... Though he didn't have much time to shine.... Groose was awesome and really grew on me through the whole game.... I'm glad he wasn't just a throw away character like most characters like him at the start of games.... Impa was pretty cool too I'd say her best version too.... Fi.... Well as far as those types of characters go.... I guess she was ok.... She was better than Navi if only for her deadpan snarker lines here and there....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #59 on: 27 November, 2011, 06:02:26 pm »

Yeah this one had the best characters in the series.... Ghirahim was fabulous! Outrageous! Hammy with awesome! Zelda was pretty moe and a bit more outwardly emotional.... Link probably had the most characterisation in the whole series the part with Zelda sealing herself away had him display quite a bit of emotion.... And the choices for the dialogue trees were a nice touch too.... Demise was pretty cool.... Though he didn't have much time to shine.... Groose was awesome and really grew on me through the whole game.... I'm glad he wasn't just a throw away character like most characters like him at the start of games.... Impa was pretty cool too I'd say her best version too.... Fi.... Well as far as those types of characters go.... I guess she was ok.... She was better than Navi if only for her deadpan snarker lines here and there....

<3 Fi derp

Ghirahim was way better than I thought and Zelda was really good in this one. I don't think its on MM level for characters for me, but its still got a lot of good ones.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: