Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:43:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Actually Jawo.... Let's do it here....

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Actually Jawo.... Let's do it here....  (Read 546 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« on: 17 December, 2011, 03:48:47 pm »

Like I said.... No it doesn't....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1 on: 17 December, 2011, 04:03:58 pm »

Hmm?
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #2 on: 17 December, 2011, 04:08:14 pm »

He won't talk to me.... We were talking about how this quote doesn't really describe one of the boards here....

I just won't have it.... This can't end like that.... Even though if it did I'd win the argument.... But it wasn't about winning it was about having a pointless conversation over a way which I'd never thought of doing.... So it would be more fun....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #3 on: 17 December, 2011, 04:32:25 pm »

And what quote might this be?
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #4 on: 17 December, 2011, 04:33:41 pm »

I forget what it was because I can't see it.... It's a drawback of the type of conversation we were having....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #5 on: 17 December, 2011, 04:35:09 pm »

"Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything."
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #6 on: 17 December, 2011, 04:36:39 pm »

That's either random funk or the mod board.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #7 on: 17 December, 2011, 04:38:09 pm »

Yup that's the one.... See it doesn't fit because of the board has nothing to with maturity.... Maybe the 18+ could work but even that place isn't mature....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #8 on: 17 December, 2011, 04:46:00 pm »

I'm not sure you're considering it from all angles. Considering the context of the larger situation, you have to look at it nostalgically. No, the board has nothing to do with maturity, and it never did, but as a result of many of the users who posted on that board acquiring a certain degree of maturity, at least more than they had, the board is no longer in use. Perhaps that is disappointing to some.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #9 on: 17 December, 2011, 04:56:03 pm »

Maybe if you applied that to the whole site than maybe.... But it doesn't fit the board alone.... It's current state is much more like death.... And it's not as old as the site itself.... So it hasn't really achived that maturity you're talking about.... Also it can't really be a disappointment if it's decay is due to lack of interest from those who use it.... Maybe only to you.... But really should a board description be that subjective? I'd say no which is why it just doesn't fit....

Also I'm geting a feeling similar to that of when you're **** a girl but you suspect that it's a guy but you're already too far along to give up or really care so you just keep going....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: 17 December, 2011, 05:08:03 pm »

Again, you're confusing the board itself with the users who posted there. The board has not matured, the users have. Yes, the board is dead, yes, because the users lost interest.
Again, you're rejecting nostalgia like you always do. It's always a bit disappointing to look at the past and know it won't be again because yes, the losers lost interest.

Should a board description be so subjective? Probably not, but it is a private board and it isn't like we're clinging to professionalism anymore, not like we ever were to begin with.

But you're right, who really gives a damn?
You're right, we'll just laugh and keep going. Where we are now is better than where we were. Not in terms of this place, but I don't really think in terms of this place at all these days.
So you're right.
Like I said, you're always right.

And I have no idea what that feels like, but whenever this is over, it sounds like you have a really amusing story to tell.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #11 on: 17 December, 2011, 05:15:40 pm »

Yeah I guess so....

Just remember the things you care about will never end aslong as you really love them.... Well except people.... They do die....

And I don't really have a good story to tell but I could make one up if you want....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Jawo'
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Jawo'
Mood: ...

Obey Your Thirst!!

« Reply #12 on: 17 December, 2011, 05:35:46 pm »

So, lets analyze this situation shall we?

You make this topic, addressing me, about some conversation that doesn't even involve me, and instead involves random. Did I miss something here?
Really, because the only thing I bring to this is the fact that it's is my doing that you're powerless for a day. I figure that this might be a suitable hint for you to not go anywhere near my corner of this site. Just because I don't talk to you doesn't mean you need to convert a board description and name to (what I suspect anyway) Japanese lettering, or to substitute words with retrospectively unclever sounding replacements.

Hopper, at least when Spring goes after me he makes some use of logic. You do not. Hence why I don't bother responding to your PMs, or playing along with your idiotic board games.
Because you are a dumbass. A stupid fucking dumbass. Honestly the only reason I haven't said screw it to this site and just left entirely yet (for good I should add) is because when I do that I fear what becomes of BP after you fuck the place up completely with your retardedness.
Then again maybe I should have just killed myself earlier this year to save myself the headache caused by your vomit-inducing stupidity.

And I'll leave this topic with this: I don't exactly care about the future of this place anymore. I really only care more it's history, it's past.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the book of Lymon.

The resident GameFAQs Talkshow Host.                     

What do you think I'm gonna do? Hit on you? Not likely.  Tongue
I'll always envision Lumines and Jawo' as Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles, respectively now.
Stop being modest, Jawo', and admit that you look cool.
I swear Jawo' runs around with a glue gun and an evil grin.
Justin, I'll find you and then I'll beat you senseless if you don't unconfuse me.
Jawo' is King Silly and will be until the day he dies.
I'm expecting him to have interpreted all of our requests as variations of >_> , ... , and  Roll Eyes .
Quote from: ansem120
As the self-proclaimed CM Punk of Soda, I thought about shaving your head so you can start a new path with your life.

But, then I realized you're Jawo', and nothing you do is wrong.
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #13 on: 17 December, 2011, 05:51:27 pm »

Calm down dear....

The only reason I ****ed with that was so you'd notice the first thing but when Random relpied after you fixed it I thought I'd made contact.... I never wanted Random.... I wanted you.... And note that I changed it before Spring bumper that topic.... I didn't want to torment you rather just have some fun.... Besides there's no real harm in what I did.... Most people can't see it let alone care.... I even try to be nice and you throw it back at me.... You're so mean sometimes... It's like you want to hurt me....

That said Random was much more fun....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Imploded

I'm: Awesome?
Username: Imploded
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #14 on: 17 December, 2011, 06:27:48 pm »

a bunch of **** lil girls. No wonder no one comes here. you're all high school bitches....And not the hot Catholic School girl kind.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: