Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:53:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Final Clash: Start of a Journey (still thinking of a title...)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Clash: Start of a Journey (still thinking of a title...)  (Read 1063 times)
SilverEspio
Amidoinitrite?
Flame Spirit

Mood: Okay

What's up? I'm back.

« on: 26 August, 2007, 03:07:36 pm »

Ok sorry for the long period of time with no story. I was sidetracked by school and white water trip. >.> Um, yeah here is the next installment.

Macin: Not on your life, pal! Guys, let’s take these fools down!

Grou: No, Macin, there are too many goons here. We will be ambushed before we get a chance to dent this force.

Kas: Right, besides if we fight, we will dig ourselves into a deeper hole.

Grou: +That means we can look for survivors in this dead town while incarcerated. +

Macin: +What in the… what are they thinking?! We will get thrown in the clink if we don’t do something. Unless…+

(Just then a big net is thrown over the trio. The guards then hoist the ensnared “ruffians” in their net and throw them in jail. Kas and Macin are arguing about whose fault it is for their recent uproar. After 5 minutes the group is thrown in a dank and dark jail.)

Guard 1: You three fools sure caused an uproar in there.

Guard 2: Yeah, everyone knows that you have to pay a pretty penny to dine at that diner.

Guard 1: Now you guys got the rest of your natural lives in order to think about what you did.

(The guards then walk out laughing. The trio presumed they went back to the diner to get back to their post.)

Macin: Great. We are stuck here for the rest of our natural lives. Any brighter ideas Kas?

Kas: No worries. Luckily these bars look pretty frail. I think we can bust out of here without anybody noticing a thing.

Grou: No chance. The guards may spot us since they may be all over the place. On a side note, did anyone notice the diner people looking scared?

Kas: Yeah I saw that. They looked like they were cooking for their lives.

Macin: Well that is just great. But what about us? We are stuck here for NOTHING!

(Macin kicks the floor out of frustration. All of a sudden, a trapdoor opens. Grou notices it at a glance, but nobody else did. Macin is seen holding his foot in pain.)

Grou: Macin, you didn’t notice that? Kick it again.

Macin: For what? My toe hurts from kicking the dang thing.

Grou: That is a trapdoor.

(Macin then kicks it again, but with little reaction. Macin also stubbed his toe. In the process a loud rumbling is heard.)

??:  Hey you little punks! Keep that racket down before I smack your heads off!

Macin :Says who? Who made you boss of the jail cell?

(A big explosion then happens on the west wall of their cell. The dust clears up. A 6’4, muscular figure wearing nothing but a torn brown vest with torn blue pants and worn sandals comes out.)

??: The name’s Beas. Unless you wanna a beatdown, I suggest you shut yer trap. I killed 43 men in one swoop with meh bare hands…

(While talking, Grou notices the beat-up shape the man is in. One prominent feature is his right ear is nearly mangled beyond repair, suggesting his hearing in that ear may be greatly restricted.)

Macin: (scared and high-pitched) Sir yes,sir.

(Beas then takes the remains of the wall, which is still intact, and places it back on the wall while he was on the other side. Macin lets out a huge sigh of relief).

Kas: (smugly) Looks like you got scared…

Macin: Shut up! Like I knew he was right there.

Grou: You guys don’t have anything to worry about. His right ear is nearly deaf. He can’t hear things up close like us talking right now. The only reason he heard the clanging floor was because of the loudness up-close.

Macin: Ok, smart samurai, do you have any idea to get out of here?

Grou: I am gonna pry this open with my sword, while keeping quiet. Stand back.

(Grou prys his sword into the trapdoor and thrusts his sword to open the door, all while keeping quiet. What they see is the opening to another town.)

So yeah, here it is. I will probably post another part up in a few hours or so.
Report Spam   Logged

Wii code: N/A
Brawl code: N/A
MKWii code: N/A
Xbox360 Gamertag: Pwn3r90

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: