Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:28:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Final Clash: Start of a Journey (still thinking of a title...)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Clash: Start of a Journey (still thinking of a title...)  (Read 1062 times)
SilverEspio
Amidoinitrite?
Flame Spirit

Mood: Okay

What's up? I'm back.

« on: 27 August, 2007, 05:41:52 pm »

Hey everybody, how are you doing? Well here is the next part.

Grou: So THIS is the real town…

Macin: Well the elemental user has to be here. Otherwise our quest will be void…

Kas: No there are other fighters. The elemental user is our closest one yet though.

(After the initial talk, they slowly descend down to the city thanks to the convenient rope that was on the entrance. When they hit the bottom level, they quickly notice that everybody is looking at them. The trio look at each other to wonder what is everybody looking at. Then an old figure comes out of the crowd.)

??: My name is Locin. What are you travelers doing here and how did you find this place?

Grou: We are looking for an elemental user. Alas, we did not know the town above us was corrupt. So we found this city while incarcerated. We are not bad guys; we want to stop Serkal's evil reign.

Locin: Ah, if that is the case, you are welcome here at any time. We are currently in a revolt to take back our town. If you help us out, we will help you out. I don't know of an elemental user, but I hear rumors of a teen your age who can summon the elements…

Macin: Ok, show us your troops.

Locin: Follow me. (About 65 feet from their initial conversation, they are in a battle arena. The arena is very badly torn. In the distance, there are soldiers who are sitting around.)

Locin: Here are our soldiers.

(The total number the trio saw was 30. The soldiers were also not in peak condition. Coughing and sneezing were heard from a variety of the soldiers.)

Macin: What?! You gotta be kidding me. These soldiers look like they can’t even fight off a cold.

Locin: I want you 3 to lead this revolt. Get more recruits. Teach them to fight more effectively. Do what it takes for us to win.

(Locin then leaves out of the building.)

Kas: Looks like we are in a bind here…

Macin: We can't possibly raise fighters in this short amount of time!

Grou: We can do this if we try guys.

(They ask the soldiers their names, what are they doing here, and who else can fight with them. The information the trio received was mainly about personal information about the soldiers, but they also got useful information, like when is the weak point for the enemy. They also got directions for the people who wanted to fight, but couldn't due to some strange reason. From the information they found out they had a week to prepare for the revolt and learned the destination of 75 additional people, which would bring the total up to 105 soldiers, for the fight. So day one was teaching the soldiers how to guard effectively. Day two was to teach the soldiers how to attack and how to hold their weapons. Days two and three were the recruitment days, in which they not only got the 75 additional people, but also 50 more, which brought the total up to 155. The fourth and fifth days were to teach the new recruits the fundamentals of how to attack as a team. The sixth day, the trio, being departed from the army, where walking down the street of the underground city. Kas then sees an eyeglass shop. He eagerly puts on different pairs and asks Grou and Macin their opinions.)

Kas: Glasses give me different properties on how I see my enemies. One pair could give me temperature readings, while another pair can let me see invisible enemies, and this pair can even let me see the celluar structure of any organism. (He puts on a pair.) How do I look?

Macin: You look like an insect no matter what you do.

(Kas then looks at the ground in shame. Grou punches Macin in the arm for saying that about Kas.)

Grou: Look, you are who you are. And you are a good person.

??: So it is you three …

Macin: Who said that?

(A fiery figure appeared in front of the trio. As the figure walked towards the trio, the heat was rising.)

??: The name is Valce and I am the only elemental user in this forsaken town. I hear you 3 were looking for me. Well if that is the case, beat the enemy out of the above town and I will maybe consider it…(While he is talking, he reverts to his human form.)

(Just then he turns to wind form and tornadoes his way out of the visibility of the trio.)

Macin: What was that all about? That was so weird…

Grou: I don't know, but we need to finalize the army to attack at 12 noon. We need to attack early to catch the enemy offguard.

Kas: Hey what is going on in that bar over there?

(Kas points to where the noise is coming from. The trio goes to the bar to see a celebration is being held. The trio was displeased with what they saw.  The soldiers were drinking and being merry to their content.)

Macin: What are you guys doing?! We haven’t won yet and you guys are celebrating.

Grou: If you want to die, continue with what you are doing. Otherwise listen to my instructions.

(Ashamed, the soldiers do so and learn what to do for the next day. On the seventh day, the soldiers wake up at 9AM and get ready by 11:30 in the morning. The trio is making sure the 155 soldiers are up and ready to attack. In the distance Locin and Valce, in his human form, cheering the soldiers on with the remnants of the town.)
Report Spam   Logged

Wii code: N/A
Brawl code: N/A
MKWii code: N/A
Xbox360 Gamertag: Pwn3r90

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: