Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 12:57:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Final Clash: Start of a Journey (still thinking of a title...)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Clash: Start of a Journey (still thinking of a title...)  (Read 1066 times)
SilverEspio
Amidoinitrite?
Flame Spirit

Mood: Okay

What's up? I'm back.

« on: 04 December, 2007, 08:53:39 pm »

Yeah, sorry for the delay...

(The next day, the group sees festive ornaments everywhere and hears drunken men singing.)

Kas: What are they singing and why are they celebrating?

Kri: It is the New Year for Zene. We happen to just come in at this time. They are just singing the anthem in a drunken slur.

Macin: Wow, this town sure is in denial. The whole country is at war with Serkal’s forces and they are not even getting prepared for the war…

(Just then an indistinctive cry is heard from the eastern direction. Mistaken for a serious tone cry, the group heads to the western direction, ready to fight the opposing force. However they stop to see that the cry was really a beautiful woman practicing her kicks. The cry was from a beautiful, young woman who was practicing her kicking style with weights.)

Kri: Wow look at those movements! She is so graceful yet forceful, even with weights. I never had a chance to meet her in person, so I never knew she would be so beautiful. Guys, our kicker is very pretty.

Grou: Careful Kri, she may seem like a dove but she may be a crow or even a vulture.

Kas: How did we turn the conversation from women to birds all of a sudden?

Macin: Kas, Grou simply meant that statement only to compare his views.

Kri: It’s a figure of speech, kid.

(Just then the woman hears the group conversing without them noticing her. She jumps into the air and surprises the group.)

??: If you guys want to be perverts, do so elsewhere, I am not your eye candy…

Grou: We are nothing but mere travelers. We were debating on what we should spend our money on in the next town for our journey ahead.

Kri: We were sidetracked by your beauty, however.

??: Save it for your woman perv. I see that the young child and black samurai only have their true intents.

(Just then Kri disappears from the group and reappears behind the woman.)

Kri: Come now, missus. Don’t be so hard on us, me specifically. We are good people with good intents.

Macin: What the… How did he get over there?

Valce: That is part of his nature. He sees an attractive girl; he rushes to her side immediately.

Grou: Something tells me he is going to get smacked hard in 5, 4, 3…

??: Where did you come from, imp?!

Kri: Miss, I will serve you well as a husband if you choose me as your destiny.

(All the while Kri is feeling on the woman’s posterior deviously.)

??: AAAAUGH!

(The woman kicks Kri hard in the stomach over to where the rest of the group is.)

??: How dare you feel on me without permission. Didn’t your mother tell you any better than to not touch until given permission?

Kri: It is the hands, they made me do it. They’re possessed!

Valce: Sure it is pal, and the feeling in your head is nothing but monarchs.

Grou: Enough of this, I will talk to this woman to get on her good side. You guys tend to Kri and his bruised stomach.

(Grou proceeds to go through with his plan.)

Grou: Sorry miss, my pal is very lonely in his life and only spent his time with males. When he sees a woman, he wants to feel every aspect of the woman so he will be satisfied on the road.

??: Spare me the talk, samurai. I know he is destined to be the pervert he wants to be.

Grou: No he doesn’t. He is simply a little shy around girls and doesn’t know what to say. His true intents are pure. He wants to beat Serkal like we do.

??: Is that so? Well my name is Yane and I will help you. Just keep that pervert away from me.

(Meanwhile, about 20 feet from where Grou and Yane are talking.)

Kri: Guys, she wants me. Why don’t you accept it?

Valce: …you are an idiot.

Macin: I admit, that move you pulled just may have cost you a woman in life. But luckily Grou can talk some sense into anybody. I should know. I am his brother.

Kas: I don’t understand the concept of love nor shall I understand it.

(While the group is talking to Kri about his advance on Yane, Grou and Yane walk towards them.)

Yane: Hello everyone, pervert. (Looks at Kri angrily.) My name is Yane and I want to help you. You see, Serkal came to my town and made it a festive hotspot for his troops. My residents are very tired for doing this every couple of days. They want to go back to their regular lives as soon as possible.

Kri: Well Yane, I will help you out. You see, I want to make amends for pulling my move on you without permission.

Yane: Well that is very noble of you, pervert. What is your name?

(Kri sweeps her off her feet and has her in his arm.)

Kri: The name is Kri, sweet princess.

Macin: This guy tries too hard…

Valce: Amen to that, gun-wielder.

Yane: I see you are the only insane person in this group, but you mean well, Kri.

Kri: I am not insane, miss, but rather, very sensual. (He again touches the area he shouldn’t touch.)

Yane: Perv! (She does a backflip while holding Kri’s neck with her feet, overthrowing him.)
Report Spam   Logged

Wii code: N/A
Brawl code: N/A
MKWii code: N/A
Xbox360 Gamertag: Pwn3r90

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: