Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:36:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Final Clash: Start of a Journey (still thinking of a title...)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Clash: Start of a Journey (still thinking of a title...)  (Read 1060 times)
SilverEspio
Amidoinitrite?
Flame Spirit

Mood: Okay

What's up? I'm back.

« on: 11 February, 2008, 08:44:50 pm »

However, if I don’t, I will be confused on the opposite gender and love altogether. This is giving me such a headache…+ *sighs*

(Kas then looks up to see he is completely lost.)

Kas: Oh great, my mind made me lost. What do I do now?

(Just then, a drum thump is heard. Kas hears it and gets ready for retaliation.)

Kas: Who’s there?

(A homely figure appears with various drums and drumsticks all over his body. He has a scrawny appearance about him and has a bad left eye. He has a posture that says he wants to help.)

Kas: You don’t look dangerous. What’s your name?

(The figure just stands there, drumsticks in hand. He gives the signal he is mute.)

Kas: Oh you can’t speak… Well this is a major problem. Um, can you point me back towards town?

(The figure then shows him the signal to follow him.)

Kas: Ah okay, so you do know where to go.

(Meanwhile…)

Valce: … And that is why women will drive you crazy into the ground.

Macin: Is he done yet?

Kri: I’ll give him 5 more minutes to vent.

Grou: Hey guys, where is Kas? He just disappeared…

Kri: Yeah, that guy also looked like he had a lot on his mind about something.

Macin: It’s probably what toy to get while we are here.

Kri: No it looked like something he had trouble understanding.

Valce: Why do women always talk all the time? It’s mainly about nothing!

Grou: … He seriously needs common sense beat into him.

(Back in the alley.)

Huh?: <My name is Jaten. I am an orphan here. I will lead you to the nearest way out of this town. The reason I couldn’t talk to you earlier is because I was scared of confrontation.>

Kas: Oh you know telepathy. Well that is a good excuse. Well Jaten, what do you like to do?

Jaten: <I like to play the drums and sharpen my mind for intense sessions.>

Kas: Do you have any immediate family that I should know of?

Jaten: <… I don’t have any family. My family was killed by a raging fire. I am now an orphan, living off the excess of this city.>

Kas: Oh I am so sorry.

Jaten: <It’s ok. I got over it a long time ago.>

Kas: Well at least you had a family at one time. Me, I was more or less created rather than born. You know, you are very good company.

Jaten: <I was about to say that very same thing.>

Kas: Thanks. Don’t mind me asking, but what happened to your eye?

Jaten: <I don’t mind. My family was being robbed at one time. I was the only one awake at the time and I heard him plundering. Well I didn’t knew he had a dagger and while fighting him he sliced my eye. Luckily my father heard the commotion and shot the criminal. I was 9 at the time and now I am 16.>

Kas: Ouch that sounded painful. Well at least you were spared your life.

Jaten: <At first, the pain was unbearable. I used to cry all the time about how painful it was. But then my dad gave me special training to heighten all of my senses, so that my remaining eye would take over the other’s eye job. He also had a doctor make me a glass eye to make the pain go away.>

Kas: How?

Jaten: <You know, phantom’s eye.>

Kas: Oh gotcha.

Jaten: <What I think also eased the pain was me playing drums all the time. I think it helped soothed my pain. When there was  +I am getting a signal from Serkal.+ <Um Kas, can you wait for me in a minute? I got to check up with something of mine.>

Kas: Ok I will wait for you.

(Back in the streets…)

Yane: Hey guys, what are you doing?

Macin: Listening to Valce’s whining.

Yane: About what.

Everyone: Women.

Yane: …

Grou: Don’t think too hard about it. By the way, what took you so long?

Yane: Oh I almost forgot. Not only is this town notorious for bringing in the thugs to party, this town is also famous for no-hit murders.

Kri: No- hit murders?

Yane: Yes. Murders were the victim has no entry wounds on the body, but upon inspection, organs are crushed or worse, punctured.

Macin: Wow, harsh.

Grou: Guys you don’t think…

Kri: No of course not. Kas can handle himself.

Yane: Yeah, we just had our 17th victim just a few minutes ago. Poor guy, he had his heart, lungs, and stomach punctured…

Grou: Come on guys, we got to find Kas! Valce, you, Kri and Yane go in the south direction. Me and Macin will take the north. Let’s go!

(Back in the alley.)

Jaten: <Yes, what do you want me to do, Serkal?>

Serkal: <I want you to KO that group of “heroes” coming your way. I have sources that point to them coming that way. Take them out as fast as possible. Or else…>

Jaten: <Ok.> +Is Kas one of those heroes? I mean, the only person I like besides my parents is Serkal and Kas. This is such a predicament.>

(He then rushes to where he left Kas, who is looking around his surroundings. He doesn’t know Jaten is sneaking up on him.)

Jaten: +I am going to kill one of my few friends in this dreaded land for my other friend. Well if I don’t do it, I will get punished. If I do, I lose a friend in the process. *sighs* Guess I have to do the prior.+

(Jaten then shoots a sound wave at Kas. Kas goes down before getting back up.)

Kas: Who’s there?!

(He looks around to see no one is there. Then Jaten sends another sound wave amplified in power at Kas.)
Report Spam   Logged

Wii code: N/A
Brawl code: N/A
MKWii code: N/A
Xbox360 Gamertag: Pwn3r90

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: