Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 04:05:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

龍が如くスレッド

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 龍が如くスレッド  (Read 226 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« on: 10 April, 2012, 04:04:43 pm »

There I made it....

The game play has different part like usual but the random encounters are gone and you know how you had those parts where you would fight your way to a boss? Well it's kinda like that but your shooting and there is no boss.... There are stronger types of zombies like Left 4 Dead....

When you're not doing story stuff the game plays like it always does but there are some areas of Kamurocho that are quarantined.... You have to use the underground routes to get to them and then you can run around the area shooting and talking to people or go play pachinko.... So it's kinda like the story shooting bit mixed with the free roam areas....

You know everybody seems to deal with the problem pretty well.... No real chaos.... JSDF seals off the zombies and nobody outside really knows or cares what's going on.... And the people inside the areas seem pretty okay that there's a bunch of zombies outside.... The shops still stay open.... Kinda nice really....

So far I'm still playing as Akiyama.... Duel wilding like a badass.... I spent a lot of time on the substories and all the other side stuff.... Hana is still out there somewhere and she's very ill.... But I just had to help the pregnant woman find her boyfriend who got trapped in the quarantine area.... And help a bunch of guys search the area for a hot girl using her tweets.... And holding up for a little while with a bunch of cliché characters.... And flirt with hostesses.... And Karaoke.... The list goes on....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1 on: 10 April, 2012, 04:17:39 pm »

Squares
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #2 on: 10 April, 2012, 04:51:19 pm »

Need to install a Japanese font.... It could save your life....

It's says Ryu ga Gotoku Thread if you were wondering.... Ryu ga Gotoku is the Japanese name of the Yakuza series....

And now you know....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #3 on: 10 April, 2012, 09:35:09 pm »

Had there still been English dubs for the series, this:

Could've been voiced by Mark Hamill.

How canon does the story feel (I know it's not actually canon)? Like, do we learn more about Goda's, Majima's, Kiryu's and Akiyama's back stories?
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #4 on: 10 April, 2012, 09:47:30 pm »

Had there still been English dubs for the series, this:

Could've been voiced by Mark Hamill.

How canon does the story feel (I know it's not actually canon)? Like, do we learn more about Goda's, Majima's, Kiryu's and Akiyama's back stories?

lolwut
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #5 on: 11 April, 2012, 03:03:03 am »

Well it's set a year after 4 and Kamurocho Hills is finished but Hana is still fat.... Though it's plausible that Hana just put it all back on.... No back stories yet.... I don't think there will be.... It just doesn't feel like it.... Well maybe Goda as he has a lot of explaining to do.... Wondering what's happened to Tanimura and Saejima....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #6 on: 12 April, 2012, 04:39:19 pm »

Just started playing as Majima.... He's just the best.... He's reaction to the whole thing is hilarious.... Watching a zombie film and then realises the moaning isn't for the TV.... Giggles as he starts kicking ass with a shotgun.... Then he runs into a huge boss monster and hits it using his shotgun like a baseball bat.... There's just something magical how he does things....

Also Saejima is in China on business so he's fine.... Still no word on Tanimura....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #7 on: 12 April, 2012, 06:36:17 pm »

yes... YES
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: