Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 07:27:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Super Smash Bros. 4 being developed w/Sora & Namco Bandai Games

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 being developed w/Sora & Namco Bandai Games  (Read 12033 times)
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

Don't follow me...

« Reply #120 on: 12 June, 2013, 12:13:47 pm »

Needs more Bomberman. Hell, I'd be happy if he was just a 3DS exclusive. I just want him in a fighting game thats not DreamMix TV World Fighters :/

Report Spam   Logged

"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #121 on: 12 June, 2013, 12:17:47 pm »

Simon Belmont.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Don't follow me...

« Reply #122 on: 12 June, 2013, 12:30:25 pm »

also, spoilers for some levels: http://smashboards.com/threads/stage-discussion.324223/page-12#post-15577122

Should we wait to start talking about which version of the game we're each probably getting? Because I'm thinking 3DS.
Report Spam   Logged

"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #123 on: 12 June, 2013, 12:50:42 pm »

I'm currently planning for both. And depending on deals when Pokemon X/Y come out (my sister will need a 3DS for that), I may need to upgrade to a 3DS XL.

I hope they bring back character-specific Target stages.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Don't follow me...

« Reply #124 on: 12 June, 2013, 12:57:20 pm »

Definitely the 3DS XL. A regular screen size for something like SSB would kill my eyes. Plus, it can play X/Y, the new Link to the Past sequel, and has a huge list of other cool games. I'm waiting to hear about platform exclusives, though.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #125 on: 12 June, 2013, 01:24:49 pm »

Definitely getting 8oth. I mean, I have 8oth a Wii U and a 3DS anyways, why not? 8esides, didn't they say they wanted to add some kind of feature where the two versions can communic8?
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #126 on: 12 June, 2013, 01:40:08 pm »

Definitely getting 8oth. I mean, I have 8oth a Wii U and a 3DS anyways, why not? 8esides, didn't they say they wanted to add some kind of feature where the two versions can communic8?

Yeah, I thought they'd said something like that too.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #127 on: 12 June, 2013, 01:48:18 pm »

You have a WiiU?! I need people to add....

It's Eschper to add me by the way, evilspacehopper is just too long to expect people to type.
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #128 on: 12 June, 2013, 02:51:59 pm »

So how many people here have a Wii U?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #129 on: 12 June, 2013, 03:17:00 pm »

I do. I haven't added anyone yet, though.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #130 on: 12 June, 2013, 03:35:13 pm »

I do not have a Wii U yet, but I intend to get one this year, and I definitely intend to get both games. :3

Also, I am all for trying to get newcomers here to breathe some life into this place. :3  Though, a board where us oldies can chill with each other would be nice, talk about old times, you know?  Also, we could always finally be able to lord the 18+ board over people again. X3  As the topic says, who isn't over 18 now?  ...Speaking of, I think there are still some boards I can't see, which is a little annoying, because I have been here since the opening month. <_<  If that could be corrected, that'd be nice.

Anyways... speaking of new peoples, if we have a bunch of youngsters around here, perhaps we should reinstate the filter?  13 year old folks probably should be exposed to all them c words and f words and such.

Let's see... bringing back the Smash Specific board, obviously.  A board for tournaments shortly before it comes out.  Maybe a GameFAQs board again so we can talk snarkily about the board we are recruiting from. X3

These ideas are very similar to what BP used to be, but, if we want something new... well, I will need some more thinking. :3  Still, just trying to do my part.
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #131 on: 12 June, 2013, 04:11:15 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #132 on: 12 June, 2013, 04:20:03 pm »

I'm gonna get both 3DS and Wii U versions.

Because, y'know, I'm a fanboy.

:u
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #133 on: 12 June, 2013, 04:21:03 pm »

I do. I haven't added anyone yet, though.
You will now! Then we can.... Er.... Miiverse.... Kinda.... WHO CARES LET'S JUST ADD EACH OTHER!

Anyways... speaking of new peoples, if we have a bunch of youngsters around here, perhaps we should reinstate the filter?  13 year old folks probably should be exposed to all them c words and f words and such.
There's a filter that SMF put on there that we can't touch without paying, everybody just bypasses it.
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #134 on: 12 June, 2013, 04:29:00 pm »

How are we bypassing it? :/  I thought it was just removed, huh.  No one tells me nuthin'. X3
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: