Ultimate Paradise
22 October, 2020, 03:22:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

CoS social geometry questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CoS social geometry questions  (Read 195 times)
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« on: 18 January, 2013, 09:55:06 am »

Doc: i guess I'll start off then... *grabs the sharing stick*  hmmm...

Military: (in my estimation)
1. CoS would probably handle war like a responsible pitbull owner. We keep it on it's leash until it becomes a matter of self defense, at which point we break the chain and let'er rip.
      2. Depends on where it happens & the scale. if someone attacks CoS alone, if they manage to "kill" a clasher they'd just come back immediately, could just be a case of not reading the rules. But if a group comes in and starts blowing up our doods... well then retaliation might be necessary. If it happened somewhere other then CoS then we might have a problem (ex. Say Nik ends up in America, and in an act of self defense/by mistake he virtual blade kills some guy on the street. It'd be hard to not think Nik started the fight if he could do that to someone, so he gets arrested. At that point CoS wouldn't be able to do all that much for Him. But if as a result he ends up in a deep 6 science lab getting his brain scanned for aliens, then we're gonna go get him out)
     3. I'd say we either give discounts (probably festivus level) or just give out some mass produced weapons/items then reclaim them later.
     4. CoS has always kinda been without allies, probably based on our general attitudes & OP scariness to normals. if we have any they'd be the BP group (which i think was mostly for convenience if we applied a universal logic to the Faqs migration) Some clasher might be considered fugitives by their home countries/planets/races after all.
     5. I think our military structure would roughly follow the order of (Creators -> Vets -> regulars -> New bloods) though the idea of being "General Worm the Xth" does sound nice in it's own way... As for enlistment, I don't think we would force all clashers to fight a war, if we're against your home team we wouldn't ask you to fight unless you hate those jerkbags. just don't join their ranks against us -_^ (or I'll show no mercy)

Discuss! *throws sharing stick*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: