Ultimate Paradise
27 October, 2020, 11:06:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

CoS social geometry questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CoS social geometry questions  (Read 196 times)
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« on: 15 June, 2013, 03:43:25 pm »

Just for fun, my opinion on that matter

Economy
-what is the JD backed by? (gold, silver, element zero, gummy worms, ect.) -> Magic. I mean, specifically, the magic of fighting floating around the Clash of Smash
            -how do we get hold of the above materials? (mining, trading, theft?) -> Fighting, duh!

-How does CoS stack up in universal trade?
           -do we funnel money in through companies certain clasher own? -> ★This advertisement brought to you by StarCola! StarCola, the drink that gives you something for your money★
           -do we rent ourselves out as mercs., scientists, ect?) -> Case by case basis?
           -do we sell weapons/items/ other stuff to other races & planets? -> See above
Energy
-What keeps CoS' facilities running? -> A good pair of shoes! ... Ahem, I mean an undisclosed top secret youshouldn'tevenask power source

Military
-How does CoS handle "war" -> Badly
           -do we consider unregistered being attacking clashers terrorism/acts of war? -> Who would be that stupid?
           -in a wartime situation, what happens to the Mart/Gym/Battlefields?
                      -(are we giving everyone free dips in the CA goop? or still charging?) -> Ask Gaffit
           -Does CoS have signed allies? (TIA? Earth-UN? ect?) -> Better question, who would put that lunatic group that is the Clash of Smash crew on their list of enemy?
           -are clasher ranks translated into military ranks? do we have compulsory enlistment? -> Since when the X-Men have a military rank?

Geographic location(s)
-Where is the CoS flag planted? -> Drifting in the infinite featureless plane of Death Fight
           -are there multiple CoS locations? -> More like multiple location to enter the universal law-breaking dimention that is the Clash of Smash

politics
-what is the actual governmental system of CoS? (Demo, Dictator, Free, other?) -> "WHERE IS THE CREATOR?"
            -How are new leaders chosen? (past and present) -> See above

foreign policy
-Do clashers get representation in, say the UN? -> Anyone sane enough to send anywhere requiring paying respect to a protocol? I mean, for real?
            -does that imply some clashers have diplomatic immunity? -> Implied by the general rule "Don't screw with thing that can kill you before they have to think about it"
            -Is CoS even considered it's own state by countries/races? -> Well, considering the Cos is everywhere and nowhere at the same time...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: