Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 11:55:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

SA2's Gaming Blog Topic

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SA2's Gaming Blog Topic  (Read 4729 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #225 on: 31 October, 2014, 02:57:53 pm »

Should actually finish going over Demon's Souls after so long. Spent about two weeks playing another game which I'll talk about soon enough.

- 1-3 felt incredibly annoying & unnecessarily long the further I got into it. Died several times to ridiculous amounts of damage & had to spend 5 minutes every time getting back to that point. Opening the gate for the shortcut took way too long. Also wasn’t sure how on earth you fight the 3 charge spamming knights without warding or attempting to lure one away with a ranged attack since they’ll all keep spamming that move & quickly kill me otherwise.

- Penetrator is alright, but only because due to warding & black turpentine I had nothing to fear from the dude & therefore killed him really fast, so I have no idea if he would have been a real challenge or not.

- 1-4 went rather smoothly, used the bow to snipe quite a number of enemies from afar, including the blue dragon. Actually liked fighting False King Allant (felt a little like Artorias just because of his speed), he was able to handle two-handed uchi swings powered by black turpentine. Nearly killed me twice too, once with some cheap AoE which apparently covers almost the whole room.

- Killed the corrupted king right at the end, found out he could actually do some damage if you let him just swing away at you. Chose not to kill the maiden in black & simply left.

So guess it’s done. It’s pretty clear that I didn’t like it as much as the original Dark Souls, there was usually one or two really annoying things just around the corner in many of the areas, and many of the bosses feel frustrating in general either because of the arena they make you fight in or the boss just having one or two really cheesy moves. Then again, the other two games have their fair share of problems & annoying traits so whatever.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: