Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:25:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer  (Read 2125 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #15 on: 23 June, 2013, 03:24:26 pm »

Also, what's that red person-looking thing in the bottom corner of your house? It's not really helping to dispel the creepy dungeon vibe you've got going there.

That is a doll that I got from someone. Looks kind of like Red Riding Hood from in front.

Day 4:

Fossils. Fossils, fossils and more fossils. All of them look exactly the same, until an owel takes a look at them, at which point they suddenly become huge, actual dinosaur bones. Logic has no place in the world of Animal Crossing, clearly. On my daily fossil excavation route, I ran into Keaton, who continues on his path to 'best citizen in Foxvale'.

Keaton, you surely are a suck-up, but a very charming one, admittedly.

Looking myself over, I felt like something was missing. I'm mayor of the town, yet I don't really LOOK like a mayor. I lack a certain je ne sais quoi. So off I went, to the accessory shop, to see if I couldn't fix up my looks.

And there it was.

It sat there on the mannequin, looking glorious, shining like a sun. It called out to me. I had to buy it, I had to. My hands shaking, I slowly, but surely, put it on...

For the first time in my life, I feel pretty.

Walking out of the shop, new moustache on face, I noticed I had found myself with a substantial amount of money. Now, I thought, I could finally repay my debt to Tom Nook. Walking into the post house, I deposited my 39,800 bells, hearing the satisfying click as my debt was erased, gone from existance.

I'm free! FREE! FREEEEEE!

I then went over to Tom Nook to get my house expanded.

Well..... shit.

Depressed, I decided to go visit Peggy, as I had not seen her at all yesterday. On the way, I yet again ran into Papi. I don't know what the deal is with him, he seems to be everywhere I go.

Yes, Papi. Yes it would.

Depressed, tired and pressed for time as Papi stared at me with high expectations, I gave him the only word my animoo obsessed mind could conjure up.

Papi wa kawaii desu ne? Uguu~

Peggy was at home, just walking around. We chatted for a bit, when she asked me if I had any apples. She was starving, and was apparently too lazy to go right outside to pick one. Fortunately, I did have an apple, so I gave it to her. In return, she gave me a new wallpaper.

Peggy? Peggy, please don't- please stop staring at me like that.

On the way back to my house, I did a little trade with Whitney, who gave me a 'lovely bed'. Huh, I thought, that's the same set as my new lovely wall. I'll definitely need to check those out. Also, no pictures of Whitney trading, because I'm a dumb-dumb.

I went home and put up my new wallpaper and bed, taking a look at my new, soon-to-be-expanded-house. It couldn't be worse than damp dungeon, I thought.

Yup. No comment.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: