Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 01:50:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer  (Read 2299 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #15 on: 25 June, 2013, 03:45:41 pm »

I don't like to be Mr. Correction-Trousers (sort of), but judging from his/her/its nose I think Canberra might be a koala.
Actually, yeah, I think you're right. And I think it's a her, but I'm not quite sure yet.

You're probably more creative than I am, at least
Ehh, I don't know. You're pretty creative yourself.

Day 6 - Mayoral vacation

After a night of playing virtual boy, my head was pounding, eyes were strained and everything was red. But the day had finally come. It was time to go to Tortimer's island, the boat would surely be here by now.  I wobbled around my room, struggling to find the door (turns out, seeing everything as red makes pink walls a hell). But I found it, and burst outside with a yell of happiness.

To find that it was raining, and there was a thunderstorm.

Well, there goes my vacation mood.

None the less, I ran to the beach, albeit with a dampened mood. Sure enough, a boat was waiting for me at the docks, captained by a kappa named... Kapp'n. Kapp'n.

Now with a punny name and 100% more pirate accent!

I got on the boat, and we took off. It was a long trip, one that turned out to be quite boring. It didn't help that the boat was lacking a roof, so my mayoral hair got very wet. And then Kapp'n started singing.

That's really good Kapp'n. You should apply for X-factor or something.

At this point point, I was pretty miserable. This was probably a bad idea. It just goes to show, you should never listen to old turtles when they invite you to their solitary islands. For all I knew, Tortimer was going to kill me when I arrived, and take back his job as mayor. I had to leave behind my tools as the boat took off, so I was completely unable to defend myself, should he choose to attack me.

But then, the rain went away. The thunder stopped. The sun began to shine. It got warmer. The water got bluer. I think Kapp'n farted. And then I saw it in the distance: The tropical island. It was a wonder. As soon as the boat landed at the dock, I ran into the lobby, excited, ready to try all the fun stuff.

Comfy straw chairs!

Fishing!

Swimming!

Bug cathing! ...Ew.

It was a blast. It was wonderful. Before today, I had never experienced true happiness. Now, I felt like I could die a happy mayor. Talking to the receptionist (I forget his name, I was in a state of hyper-accelerated-happiness at this point), I learned that bells didn't matter on the island, but medals did. Medals could be gained by going on tours, I learned. Alright then, I thought, that's a good way to end my trip. One tour in particular caught my eye.

Easy? Beginner? It's like this tour was made for me.

I set off, and was plunged into a hedge maze, tasked with finding 5 mango. I had no idea what mangos look like, but okay, it's fine. It's fine. As Tortimer, the man who wanted the mangos, started the clock, I set off in a sprint of mayoral proportions.

OH GOD WHERE AM I PLEASE HALP

But, in the end, I was victorious. I brought the old guy his mangos and recieved my prizes.

Incredible is even spelt in caps, I was that good.

After that, I went back to rainy old Foxvale. Even the weather couldn't get down anymore. This had been the best day ever. Could it possibly get any better?

Why yes. Yes it could.

Best mayor ever? Best mayor ever.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: