Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:14:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer  (Read 2163 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #15 on: 27 June, 2013, 03:02:49 pm »

So did you buy the helmet or did it come from another fortune cookie? And if so, which Nook gave you the cookie?
I got it from a fortune cookie. As far as I know, most Nintendo themed items can only be gotten from fortune cookies... Except I got my Mario shirt by doing a request from a villager.

Ha! Now any Space Pirates will think twice a8out stepping foot in Foxvale!
Those space pirates ain't got shit now.

Day 8

Whoops, I slept for an entire day. I guess I must have just had way too much fun on the island. I walked outside, and it was still raining. I mean, granted, I slept yesterday, but as far as I know, it's been raining three days in a row. This really puts a dampener on my mayormood. Guess it's time to mine for fossils, and oh my jesus christ!

I don't even

What is that. What is that, and why was it buried on my front lawn? That face. No. No. It's not getting into my house. This thing is getting sold. I will let many lame things into my house. Not this. No. No.

After that little incident, I discovered that a new villager had apparently moved in, without me knowing. She was a blue koala, named Sydney. Heh, I get it. Because... because australia, and... is that racist? Stereotypical? Stereotypicist?

Well, at least she's friendly.

Going to the museum to donate my fossils, I (once again) ran into Papi. And he had something very interesting to say to me.

That's nice Papi. That's nice.

I don't know what it is with this guy. He's literally my best friend at this point. We've got a secret code, he's got a nickname for me, he's remembering me in his heart... None of the other villagers are even close to giving me a nickname or anything. And whenever Papi sees me, he runs over to me like a bat out of hell. He's... he's kind of growing on me.

Later in the day, I met Whitney, who asked me to deliver something to Roscoe. I wasn't particularly busy, so I took the present, and went to Roscoe's house. It looked exactly like I had expected.

Roscoe, why do you have the skeletal torso of a dinosaur in your house?

As the final visit of the day, I went to the public works project, Foxvale's new bridge, to see how much had been donated. It'd been like 3 days, so I expected a lot.

621 bells. Out of 128.000 thousand.

Fucking cheap ass villagers. As mayor, I had to do something.

This should do the trick.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: