Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 04:58:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer  (Read 2155 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #30 on: 30 June, 2013, 04:26:11 pm »

Ah, so Tommy has yet to redeem himself for the Virtual Boy, then?
I don't believe he has redeemed himself, no. I go there every day, but I only include it in the update if it's noteworthy. Even so, I don't believe he's given me anything awesome yet. I think he gave me three red spinning shells, like in Mario Kart, but they make a very annoying sound.

brb upstaging illis

also isabelle has her own twitter

https://twitter.com/animalcrossing
Lamest aquarium ever. My mayor aquarium is so much better.

And I have seen, and it's just too good. Too good.

Day 11:

As I walked out to yet another rainy day, I spotted a comic on my front lawn. A comic. On my front lawn. Granted, I've only been mayor for 11 days, and I've seen stranger things, but why would someone throw a comic on my front lawn? That's just nerdy, and wierd. And thus began the task of the day: Finding the owner of the mysterious comic book.

First, I came across Canberra, who was hiding behind a tree. We may have been playing hide-and-seek at the time (the regular kind, without the power), but I didn't pay much attention. When shown the comic book, she denied it being hers. My search had to continue.

I have the same problem, but girls tend to get mad at me when they notice

I ran all over the village, asking most of the townspeople, who all claimed they didn't own the comic book. This was getting curiouser and curiouser with every step I took. Now, I could just put up a notice on the town board about the missing comic, but no. I wanted the satisfaction of finding the person responsible, politely telling them not to throw their stuff on my mayor-lawn again. I have a perfectly valid mailbox for that sort of thing. Lost in thought as I was, Peggy called me over.

Well, it's just one guy, really.

Before I had any chance to answer her, lie to her, run away or all of the above combined, she interrupted me.

I don't think saying no would change anything.

So now two people are calling me Cookie. Mayor Cookie. I have a feeling that nickname is going to spread far and wide. And it scares me.

Having finished my business with Peggy, I was again left clueless. No one knew anything about the comic, or who it belonged to. Even after an entire day of searching, fishing, mayoring, bug catching, selling and everything else I normally do, nothing came about. Keaton knew nothing, Sydney knew nothing, Roscoe knew nothing, and Sterling told me something about muscles. I don't think it had any relation to the comic book, but I've stopped questioning Sterling at this point. It dawned on me, that there was one person I hadn't seen. One person who's house I hadn't visited.

No... It couldn't be. No. No way. That would be impossible. It literally would not be possible. It could not b-

But... But I knocked on your door before you let me in.

Why does everything in my life revolve around Papi?

This is quickly starting to get weird. Most major non-mayoral milestones I've made since coming to this town has involved Papi in some way or another. Arguably, a comic book on my front lawn isn't a milestone, but still. Papi, why? Why? Why leave this thing on my front lawn? It's like you want my attention or something. And, I mean, you're a nice guy, but man.

That sounds like the most interesting superhero of all time, end sarcasm.

And then I went home to read up on Fountain Pen Man's deep and immersive lore.

I found none.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: