Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 09:58:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer  (Read 2307 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #30 on: 01 July, 2013, 03:46:57 pm »

Day 12:

Yet another morning, yet another rainy day, yet another new townsperson. Man, they're just moving to Foxvale like flies to a shit. Except the town isn't shit, and the townspeople aren't really like flies... I think I lost my analogy. What was I talking about? Oh yeah, new villager, named Jaques. Now, I know what you're thinking. A french person, in Foxvale? It's more likely than you think, but no. It may sound french, but I assure you, he's not.

Hey, Jaques, what are you talking aboot, eh?

That is the most canadian bird I have ever seen in my life. He's even got a checkered red lumberjack shirt and everything. But he is as much of a kiss-ass as Keaton, so I think I'll like him.

Having welcomed Jaques, I ran into Canberra, who was holding a present. Delighted and honoured, I took the present from her, excited to open it. She had given me a present... I didn't care too much about Canberra before, but now... this present had changed that.

And then she told me to bury it.

If you keep up that attitude, I won't be your friend for much longer.

But it's okay! After I buried it, she did give me a present, as a way to thank me. To show my appreciation and goodwill, I immediately put it on. And now I look like a dunce.

Waldo has never been easier to find.

But there was no time for that. I had once again found myself with a substantial amount of money, and I was faced with a tough choice. Pay off my debt to Tom Nook, or help fund the cobblestone bridge, because those fucking lazy townspeople ain't donating shit. Undeterred, I went to the post office to pay off my debt, because screw the bridge.

Figuratively, not literally.

I feel like I've seen this before.

Finally, I was free from from debt. Free from the 98,000 bells of debt. Free from Tom Nook. Although he was being nice about it, he still had control over me. But not any more. I was, once again, a free man. I decided to go taunt him about it, because I'm the mayor, and also a bit of a dick.

'Hah', I said, as I entered Nook's Homes, 'I'm free now, Nook. How do you like them apples, huh? I bet you're really worrying now, right?'
I said, confident in myself.

Enlarging, you say?

I stopped. 'That... that does sound kind of nice, actually,' I said.

Seems legit.

And so now I'm 198,000 bells in debt.

You smooth-talking racoon motherfucker.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: