Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 12:46:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer  (Read 2136 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #45 on: 05 July, 2013, 02:42:21 pm »

Day 16:

So, I'd kind of overslept by 2-3 days again. Being a mayor is hard work, and I certainly need my beauty sleep. But since I was up anyway, I decided to head to Timmy and Tommy Nook's new store, which would have opened a few days ago. I wondered how much they could have had time to actually built in like, a day. I mean, their old place was a little shack, that was hardly even painted. Their dad or uncle or whatever may be Tom Nook, but surely they couldn't do anything special in a single day.

Welcome to T&T Mart. Unions are not welcome.

Holy shit, they built that in a day? It's like a gas station, without the gas. It's even got high tech slidey doors. I should hire those two to make my town projects, they'd make more progress than is currently going on.

Two fortune cookies? Now you're just fueling my addiction.

It looked pretty nice inside, too. For the first time, I didn't feel like I was buying something illegal out of someone's run down garage. They also doubled the stuff they sell, even selling floors and walls now. I should have much more use of them now, instead of just buying fortune cookies from them over and over again. I went on a small shopping spree (mainly for fortune cookies, but I picked up the slingshot too, because why not) before heading back outside.

I then walked over the museum, as I always do. A couple of days earlier I had bought another piece of art from Redd, which I wanted to graciously donate to the museum, because I'm a fucking cool mayor.

It's between the mosquito and the T-rex tail.

What. What. WHAT? That son of a fucking bitch. He sold me a fake piece of art. A fake piece of art! To me! I paid like 3.000 bells for it, too. I swear, when he shows his face again, I will kill him. Straight up kill him. Bastard.

Oh well, at least I got a statue for my house now.

Speaking of which, my house was finally starting to come along slightly. I am no longer completely and utterly embarassed to live and sleep in it anymore, which I think is a pretty good start. I can do all sorts of things now. I have entertainment:

Even if it's pretty shitty entertainment.

Culture:

If only I knew how to play this thing.

Astronomonology:

I think I see little bear. That's like a constellation, isn't it?

And now, I also had a kick-ass statue which-I-pretend-is-of-me-because-yeah.

The resemblance is uncanny.

Yup. I think it's finally starting to look up now.

Just ignore the pink desk.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: