Ultimate Paradise
28 November, 2021, 09:16:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Animal Crossing - As experienced by a newcomer  (Read 862 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #60 on: 10 July, 2013, 04:34:52 pm »

It's from Mexico, so not that far off.

That is... an animal, certainly.

It's what Smiley in One Piece was based on. http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/File:Smiley_Eats_Candy.png
Oooooh, I see, I see. I just thought he was a regular slime, didn't catch that.

Day 21

First time in a while that I actually woke up during daytime, instead of at 8 pm, AND it wasn't pouring down outside. It feels really good starting the day with a feeling of massive achievement, I should do that more. On my daily rounds, I was approached by Jaques the happy canadian, who wanted to ask me something of utmost importance.

I don't know what to say to that, Jaques.

By this point, it's a fierce competition between old dog and cookie. Papi and Peggy call me cookie, while Roscoe and Jaques are now calling me old dog. At some point one of these names will have overtaken the other, and rule as supreme mayoral nickname. It's pretty much a battle royale at this point.

Super exciting.

Like paint drying.

As I walked around the town, I spotted something weird in the sky. It looked like a present, having been tied to a balloon. It was just randomly floating around the town, very, very slowly. I'd never seen anything like it, but one thing, I knew: I wanted that shit.

Pictured: Me, unable to keep my eyes open on photos.

Thankfully, I had bought a slingshot earlier, at the T&T mart. I took aim, carefully, and fired a rock at the balloon. Everything began to slow down, and it felt as though time had stopped. The rock flew through the air, spinning as it went, towards the balloon. It was too much to the right! It was going to miss. My heart sank, because I liked that rock, and didn't want it to miss. But, like a miracle from the heavens, the a gust of wind blew the balloon inches to the right, letting the rock puncture the balloon. I dashed, and jumped with my arms outstretched, just managing to catch the present before it touched the ground.

Also I made all of that up, I just shot the balloon and picked up the present from the ground. It wasn't very interesting, I already forgot what was in it.

But as I put the present in my pockets, I spotted something... a banded dragonfly. I'd heard about those from somewhere. Apparently very rare, and very hard to catch. After a long chase and a fight scene worthy of the best shounen animoos (that I can't be bothered to type out, because I'm tired after describing my balloon popping), I caught it.

The best mayor.

The day had been a massive success. On the way back to my house, I was yet again approached by Jaques, who had a proposal for me, of the non-marital kind.

Also you use it in sentences it shouldn't be used, but that's beside the point.

He wanted me to change his catchphrase. The canadian wanted me to change his catchphrase.

Heh.

Hehehe.

Oh Jaques, it's more perfect that you think, eh?

I am a stereotyping bastard, and I'll probably burn in hell.

But so worth it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: