Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 04:09:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Customizable moves: a realistic take

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Customizable moves: a realistic take  (Read 566 times)
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« on: 27 June, 2013, 04:34:18 pm »

You know what this suggestion reminds me of? The Tales of Series, and how you can assign four of your specials to your active character, each one mapped to a different mix of the special 8utton and pushing a direction on the d-pad/joystick.

Interesting too, that Namco-8andai, who makes the Tales of series, it working on this game........

This is a pretty gr8 idea, and may8e one that is rather close to the truth.

Annnnd I litterally forgot about the part with Namco being in charge!

Well, you know what? Let's see how far can we push that idea with LUIGI!

^B: Luigi jump: Close to his SMB2's jump, swinging his leg for low damage and massive recovery... if done close it's a spike as expected from the ladder glitch allowing to push harder from a fall (and keeps the just frame super effect)

B Lightning ball: Why? Why NOT??? Less damage and slower fire rate, but more knockback and pass throught people, items and the like (Multiplayer friendly)

>B: Torch lamp: Activated at blinding speed... as it is exactly what it does. Can be compared with Mewtwo's vB in melee as it stun the opponent in front, with slightly better range... and still reflectable!

vB: Poltergust: The exact opposite of FLUDD, as it sucks people in. Allows for easier item retrieval, multiplayer saves and general anti shot spammer

Final Smash: Phantom pain (yes, it's intended): Ghosts appears and start pursuing a panicking Luigi, who do not care about people in front of him. Similar in a sense to Mario's, except he runs faster... and he can't stop himself.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: