Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 04:25:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Anime news, with your host ILS. Sixth edition!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anime news, with your host ILS. Sixth edition!!!  (Read 860 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« on: 13 August, 2007, 07:04:39 am »

(Okay okay...I'll TRY to make them more frequently <_< I know I said I'd make it within 3 days...and it turned out to be more than a week....sorry. I hope no one minds, but I'm stickiyng this. If anyone wants it unstickied, just PM me and I'll unsticky it. Otherwise, it will remain stickied, until the next edition. WHICH I PROMISE WILL BE SOON!)

Note, the jokes in this topic sux. Please, for your own sake, turn away now. Please, I BEG OF YOU!!!! If you want to live, THEN RUN!!!! Enjoy.

Good evening, morning, midday or whatever time it is when you're reading this everyone! We have reached the SIXTH edition of anime news!

Todays top story: Pokemon, a deathly hobby? Yesterday, a young campist, named I. Iztupid, confronted a grizzly in the forest. His friends told him to run, but the campist just said "Dun worry gais, I got dis coverered!" He then proceeded to throw his right shoe at the bear to, as he said, "Lower it's HP!". He then threw a small, red and white ball at the bear, exclaiming "I GOTZ U NAO BAER!!!!!"  The ball hit the bear in the eye, and it proceeded to maul him horribly. He is still alive, and at the hospital, when confronted with the question "Why?" He answered: "I almozt had it! I should've thrown my great ball!"

Newspost #1: A lunatic was seen running around with a cardboard that stated: "SASUKE IS THE WINZOR!!!" Turns out the lunatic was the creator of the hit manga and anime, Naruto. "I would've named the manga `Sasuke´ but my friends said Naruto would be better... stupid friends...."

Newspost #2: Twins Mion, and Shion from the anime/videogame Higurashi no naku koro ni, was attacked by fans today, all trying to touch their boobs, or otherwise harass them. Luckily, Shion was smart enough to say "You know the insane one? That was actually MION. Not me." After thinking it over for a few times, the fans exclaimed "But....but IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! IZ IMPO-" Many heads asploded just afterwards, covering Mion and Shion in blood. "It's okay" They said, "We're used to blood. We ARE the main cast in Higurashi you know.

Newspost#3: A gang war almost erupted today, in the small town of Gashudenhaffen. The two gangs were arguing back and forth, using words like, "DIGIMON IS TEH WINZOR!" and "OMG LEIK NO! POKÉMON IS AWESOMERER!" Luckily, a smart otaku came by, and said "Kids, kids, kids...They're BOTH bad compared to most anime!"

Newspost #4: A small update, the user and host of anime news, ILS has changed his username, for the 50th time today. He has changed it with every new anime he has seen. "How can I not? *Insert anime girl character here* is awesome!! Until I find a more awesome one!"

So, this concludes our anime news for today! This is your host, ILS, signing off! .....Hmm...it seems a lot of angry pokémon fans have gathered outside my window....I'll just go greet them and- OH GOD!!!

*Punch and kick noises are heard*

Okay, I didn't really like this one....I couldn't come up with very good jokes...and I ended on some...weird cliffhanger like thing. So, sorry, I'll try to get the next one done both faster, and better quality.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #1 on: 13 August, 2007, 07:08:57 am »

Doc:...nice
*disagrees with #3*
Doc: both shows are under-rated imo
*wiimote batteries die*
Doc: ...>_>
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #2 on: 13 August, 2007, 07:11:40 am »

I'm not all that bothered about Pokemon or Digimon.

I always liked the creature designs in Digimon, though...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #3 on: 13 August, 2007, 07:13:29 am »

As some of my jokes might suggest, I don't really like the Pokémon anime. I like the games, but the anime....not so much.

I still say this is one of my worst Anime news yet...
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #4 on: 13 August, 2007, 07:19:24 am »

I don't really like the Pokemon anime either. It ruined the games' reputation...

In terms of anime, I prefer Digimon over Pokemon, but it's never shown in the UK anymore...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #5 on: 13 August, 2007, 07:22:33 am »

As some of my jokes might suggest, I don't really like the Pokémon anime. I like the games, but the anime....not so much.

I still say this is one of my worst Anime news yet...

*finds more batteries*
Doc: i don't think anyone likes the pokemanz anime...and i fully agree with Gar that the Digimon have had very good design...save for maybe season 4, oh, and ILS i think this news episode is just fine XD
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #6 on: 13 August, 2007, 07:26:33 am »

Thank you. I appreciate it Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #7 on: 13 August, 2007, 08:53:36 am »

Newspost #2: Twins Mion, and Shion from the anime/videogame Higurashi no naku koro ni, was attacked by fans today, all trying to touch their boobs, or otherwise harass them. Luckily, Shion was smart enough to say "You know the insane one? That was actually MION. Not me." After thinking it over for a few times, the fans exclaimed "But....but IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! IZ IMPO-" Many heads asploded just afterwards, covering Mion and Shion in blood. "It's okay" They said, "We're used to blood. We ARE the main cast in Higurashi you know.

How was it, ILS?
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #8 on: 13 August, 2007, 08:54:47 am »

How was it, ILS?
I must admit, it hurt. Luckily, I was smart enough to realize she was lying, so I didn't asplode. But it was very annoying I'll tell you that.
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #9 on: 13 August, 2007, 08:57:29 am »

Hmm, I was wondering why your head was still there.

Also, the digimon anime is underrated, if only because it had great villains like Myotismon and the D-Reaper.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #10 on: 13 August, 2007, 12:13:30 pm »

No wonder Sasuke gets so much attention... >_>

Keep up the good work. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #11 on: 13 August, 2007, 12:15:20 pm »

Okay, that new name is just confusing, Darkblaze...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #12 on: 13 August, 2007, 12:26:26 pm »

Okay, that new name is just confusing, Darkblaze...

?
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #13 on: 13 August, 2007, 12:27:33 pm »

There was a time when ILS called himself I_Like_Miyuki...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #14 on: 13 August, 2007, 12:29:29 pm »

There was a time when ILS called himself I_Like_Miyuki...

I know. >.>
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: