Ultimate Paradise
20 January, 2022, 06:10:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Adventures of Rock Bratinstin II in Drangleic (DSII Spoilers)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Adventures of Rock Bratinstin II in Drangleic (DSII Spoilers)  (Read 477 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« on: 13 March, 2014, 01:16:08 am »

So I'll keep this one short, especially since there's crazy big spoilers in one section.

I got some new gear and found Heide's Tower of Flame. Its very Anor Londo-esque. The boss there, Dragonrider, was not nearly as cool as it sounded. Huge disappointment. The No Man's Wharf, however, was great. Really neat style, tag team up against a cool boss with Lucatiel, and these weird enemies with giant arms that kind of scared me. It did, however, have a trap chest that murdered me. Not a single bloodstain in front of it but of course its a trap.

I still can't beat the Lost Sinner, despite trying multiple times. However, I did beat another boss, and this is huge spoilers so yeah, warning and stuff.

Ornstein! Well, I guess it might not be him, but I doubt its anyone else. The game calls him Old Dragonslayer, you get his ring after you beat him, etc. Its all very interesting to me; I guess that means the Ornstein fought in Anor Londo was part of Gwyndolyn's illusion as well? Super cool stuff for lore enthusiasts. He wasn't that tough solo, but I still smiled at the fact he was here.

After accomplishing this, I spent a huge chunk of time in the Huntsman's Copse. It was tough at times until I found ways to really lure the enemy out into the open and stuff. I won't use small print for this since its well known from the demo, but my god the Executioner's Chariot was mercilessly tough. The skeletons make it a huge pain to fight and even if you survive that first part, the horses have basically unblockable and very quick attacks. Nasty stuff. The Skeleton Lords weren't as tough, but I liked their design a lot and it was nice to see Bonewheel Skeletons again (they killed me my first time fighting them of course.)

Next up was Harvest Valley, a place filled with poison and other weird things. These big giant guys have punches that shoot abyss orbs or something, its a bit strange. Nearby this place is the Earthen Peak, but its more or less just an extension of the place rather than a new area. The boss was cool looking but pretty easy once I found a safe spot near him. I also got an item that lets me unpetrify people, so I returned to Majula to free the stone chick, who I found out is named Rosabeth. She then asks me for clothes and watches as I get slaughtered by an unseen group of poison zombies. Nice girl. She made it out without a scratch though. I gave the one boss I can't beat one last try, and after failing again I decided to call it a day. Next destination is the Shaded Woods.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: