Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:04:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Adventures of Rock Bratinstin II in Drangleic (DSII Spoilers)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Adventures of Rock Bratinstin II in Drangleic (DSII Spoilers)  (Read 1290 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #30 on: 23 March, 2014, 10:35:27 am »

Quote from: Gravelord Nito
Having met a traveler with a ladder, I descended into the big pit in Majula. Instantly I had Blighttown flashbacks, but thankfully the frame rate held steady like a rock this time, making the descent much more bearable.

Couldn't help but laugh at this.

I also found that I was not quite prepared for how much poison was in this area. There's just a lot poison in general in this game. Dark Souls II loves poison.
It loves poison so much it made it as bad as toxic in the first game & then made toxic take slightly less damage than lava.

I had made a conscious decision to do the Iron Keep last because it seemed like the coolest area. I was right. It ended up being one of my favorite levels in the game. The architecture is cool, there's lava everywhere and the enemies are tough but fun to fight. The archers in particular were vicious. I had more trouble with them in this area than I did with the archers in Anor Londo. The first boss was also definitely tough. I tried to keep Lucatiel alive throughout the fight but I didn't have the "enemy attacks you" ring so it didn't happen. Smelter Demon eventually went down with a Gyrm Shield, but imagine my surprise when I went back to where he was later to find the Pursuer making a comeback.

I hate them too. Also, you shouldn't even bother with the ring for that boss fight, it doesn't help, I know from experience.

Also in one of the Belfries you fight a phantom based on a PVP video I've seen before with the guy being naked and dual wielding auto crossbows. I almost laughed my ass off when I saw it.

I think I encountered an NPC just like that in Doors of Pharros. When I noticed he was trying to keep away, I just ran in & R1'd him to death.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: