Ultimate Paradise
29 November, 2021, 06:55:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I play games...and sometimes I write about them. (Anarchy Reigns!)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I play games...and sometimes I write about them. (Anarchy Reigns!)  (Read 582 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #15 on: 23 June, 2014, 08:33:29 pm »

So I finally finished the main portion of the game a couple of days ago.

It took me until yesterday to get that last S rank for Chapter 3; Vritra is a bitch, but is actually much easier once you've run it a few times to get the patterns and weakness timing down. Actually, that last bit is something I find happens a lot in Asura's Wrath. There are so many many many enemies who will have super armor on their attacks and tiny windows of vulnerability where you can stun them and then launch them into combos and damage for gauge. And I've come up with this little mantra (heh) in my head for doing episodes. The first time is for learning the thing, the second is for refining your strategies, and the third is for actually clearing the damn thing. This of course does not account for having to restart on account of dying, which happens a lot on Hard since it's literally the last chapters and all enemies hit like a truck.

That said, I'm well into the last bit of the DLC (which is basically another chapter) I've completed Episodes 19, 20, and 21, where I've S ranked 19 and 20, but I suspect I still have some revision to do on 21 (seriously, fuck you Yasha and your teleporting bullshit) before I can finally S rank it. After that will be...episodes 22/23/24, I guess?

Heh, a 24 episode anime.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: