Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:18:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I play games...and sometimes I write about them. (Anarchy Reigns!)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I play games...and sometimes I write about them. (Anarchy Reigns!)  (Read 2044 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #15 on: 14 July, 2014, 02:16:42 am »

And I'm basically in the endgame right before all the final boss fights right now.

Which of course means that I did a bunch of shit after the last time I updated. Most this involved finishing up sandy vagina city, then immediately moving on to loljapan city where I had to deal with a bunch of obstructionist fuckyfucks and their incompetent creeper of a boss. This of course necessitated my finding ninjas kidnapping the token tsundere love interest and leading me on the wildest goose chase until I finally beat all of them up and jesus christ what is it with this game and splitting the party. But yeah I went and fought things and fought bosses and dealt with this pretty cool guy in a pretty cool outfit and he gave me new skills and then I used the skills to kill a big dumb samurai tank boss!

And then there was more talking and walking around and talking and a couple bossfights with a guy who seems to hate shirts and I'm cleaning up all the sidequests for phat lewts.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: