Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:59:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

i'm really bored so hi again

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i'm really bored so hi again  (Read 1813 times)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #15 on: 13 June, 2015, 06:04:24 pm »

you're a weird person, mate

well that ain't news
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #16 on: 13 June, 2015, 06:31:24 pm »

we still lack arnaham

[7:29:55 PM] Me: do you have a message to relay to BP that i can post in that topic
[7:30:15 PM] Ahriman: no
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #17 on: 13 June, 2015, 06:41:37 pm »

cool now it is just like old times

hey maniac how are you
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #18 on: 13 June, 2015, 06:46:15 pm »

[7:30:28 PM] Me: you are the world's most predictable person
[7:43:54 PM] Ahriman: ask what compels them to still stay on that site

also, as said before, nm. pretty much the last 4 years of my life have been defined by dark souls and stuff. also prog metal, which i'm pretty big into now
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #19 on: 13 June, 2015, 06:49:32 pm »

the fact that it costs nothing for me to go on for five minutes then leave i guess

good good dark souls is pleasing to hear
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #20 on: 13 June, 2015, 06:53:25 pm »

hey manic
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #21 on: 13 June, 2015, 06:54:16 pm »

hi what's up
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #22 on: 13 June, 2015, 06:54:37 pm »

nm just doing some work
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #23 on: 13 June, 2015, 07:03:08 pm »

ok cool
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #24 on: 13 June, 2015, 07:19:24 pm »

so when random shows up to pick your brains about prog metal will you regret this decision
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #25 on: 13 June, 2015, 07:25:05 pm »

i actually wouldn't mind having an actual, non-ironic discussion
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #26 on: 13 June, 2015, 07:28:02 pm »

Okay.

Which bands have you been listening to lately, and what do you like about them?
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #27 on: 13 June, 2015, 07:40:36 pm »

actually, one of the most recent "things" i've been listening to isn't metal -- i recently got into the IIDX series (like, a sibling series to DDR for those who aren't familiar) mainly because I dig its music. guess it's probably because i've always had an affinity to electronic music (especially cheesy japanese shit), and because it has a wide variety of stuff to pick out of in one contained package:

course, i have no hand eye coordination to speak of, so I blow at the actual game. but still.

aside from that, for as much as i just said "i've been listening to prog metal for a while", i haven't really checked out anything new this year. i've accumulated a backlog that i need to get into, though. i've just referred to some recent albums from bands I used to like (like Pyramaze, which I hyped a lot when I was 17 and swiftly stopped giving a damn about afterwards), and all of them happen to blow.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #28 on: 13 June, 2015, 07:53:47 pm »

on a different topic

Now that I've actually played a bunch of Megami Tensei games and shit I'm interested in how you're feeling about Persona 5 and/or the other games that came out in the interim of you leaving and right now.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #29 on: 13 June, 2015, 08:12:14 pm »

Well, considering that SMT skipped a console generation, there's not too much to talk about. I never finished Soul Hackers -- I hated the magnetite system back in SMT II, and it hasn't exactly ingratiated itself to me since. I always played those games specifically for the sake of collecting demons with a number of different play styles, and the fact that keeping them in your party was reliant on a specific kind of currency was pretty lame. Can't say much more about it, since I only played a couple of hours worth of it.

I played quite a bit of SMT IV. It has quite possibly the weirdest difficulty curve I've seen in a while, where it starts out balls-bustingly hard and then gets easier over time. Like, not in the typical SMT sense where you start to collect unbalanced skills that help pull your own weight, either -- compare like, Minotaur and Medusa to every boss after them, where you fight them at around level 13-15, and the next boss with higher HP is fought at around level 30, and the next boss with three press turns is fought at around level 45. After Naraku, it became a bit too easy for me, though. It's otherwise a pretty okay game (with some middling characters and a morally unsupportable law-chaos axis, but that's standard fare I guess), but ehhh... probably not gonna replay it any time soon.

Aside from a recent replay of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (which I... didn't completely enjoy), I've become pretty meh on most of the SMT games I use to trumpet and herald (think it might just be that I don't care about JRPGs as much as I used to these days), which includes Persona 3 and Persona 4. Not too hype for Persona 5, especially since I was kinda hoping they'd abort the whole high school thing. We still don't know much about it, though, and well, I'm kinda curious how they'll choose to present Persona on a next gen console, so I'm mostly reserving my opinion for later.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: