Ultimate Paradise
08 February, 2023, 04:18:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 7969 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« on: 12 December, 2015, 03:11:37 pm »

Turns out the only thing keeping me from being a filthy MMO addict is to have not have to pay monthly fees
this effectively describes my relationship with Destiny

but probably without the "decently well-crafted" element

It's probably as well-crafted as GW2 at any rate. As long as it isn't KMMO levels of shit, I suppose.

I've totally been in complete media blackout regarding both P5 and Dark Souls 3, so like, I dunno. Like, one thing I'm really cautious about with Dark Souls 3 is that it was announced this year and put up for release early next year -- who has been working on it up to this point? Bloodborne was released this year, and they had been developing DLC for Dark Souls 2 up to the end of last year as well as having allocated at least some people in doing Scholar of the First Sin. Did they have an entirely separate C-team doing it up until those other projects were finished, or is this a short development cycle? I guess they could prolly pull it off by using Scholar of the First Sin as a base, but the idea of pushing Dark Souls as a yearly thing is pretty dubious (not to mention that they have a precedent for this courtesy of Armored Core).
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: