Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 09:09:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 14946 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #30 on: 16 January, 2016, 01:23:34 am »

D&D UPDATE:

• we decided to loot the place before confronting the boss
  • in the process, we fought some basilisk chimera thing that petrified the sorceress
  • at mine and the fighter's demands, we aborted the mission to bring her back to town, so we never got to fight the boss
  • while petrified, the sorceress almost sold her soul to a devil for freedom and power at the cost of turning evil and killing the party (except me, because said devil was totally down with my character alignment lol)
  • took the trap elf with us. he's evil, of course, so he broke free and almost broke our petrified sorceress, and my party gutted him. wasn't there to do it myself, since i had the highest diplomacy stat and had to deliver the news of our failure to the guy who hired us. apparently he only broke out at that time because he knew i was too badass for him to take lol
  • met a crazy epic-level dude who could lift battleships with his mind who almost killed us, but made up for it by unpetrifying the sorceress

lots of stuff, very little of it funny, i guess. i guess i kinda convinced the DM that if i died somehow, which the story might actually force upon me, that somehow we'll retcon the trap elf's death and let me play as him kinda sorta maybe lol
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: