Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:22:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13634 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #30 on: 17 January, 2016, 05:48:40 am »

found the PDF of this campaign the DM was using. that feeling when you notice that the final boss has 18 HP, a flatfoot of 15 and a negative spot check. if I snuck into his chamber, he'd have to overcome an aggregate modifier of 12 points for me to not sneak up on him and take like, 80% of his HP in a single hit

and THEN i'd roll for initiative, likely get it because I have a +7 initiative modifier, and finish him off. i could have solo'd the boss lol

also the elf has like, way worse stats than i do. like, 7 more CHA, 2 more wis and 1 more dex (17 vs 16, so no bonus modifier, but closer to a bonus) in exchange for like, 6 CON and 2 INT. I've gotten mostly bare minimum rolls for HP every level and I still have 10 more HP than he does. the only benefit he'd have is that he'd be far more persuasive, since i'm the most persuasive party member in the party thanks to my huge per level skill point gains (two points higher than his, b/c +1 int and humanity bonuses)
« Last Edit: 17 January, 2016, 05:58:40 am by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: