Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 10:14:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 15063 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #45 on: 23 January, 2016, 06:33:08 pm »

stuff

• spent like, 2 and a half hours doing pointless shit, including a lot of time discussing mechanics and optimizing equipment
  • we are now in the fighter's home town, where we've learned he's a mamma's boy. also his mom despises the sorceress, who she calls a "goblin prostitute". i tried to disguise the sorceress because she was hell-bent on coming into town, but the mom rolled a natural 20 on sense motive and found out.
  • the fighter is so dumb that he ends up telling his mom about how he met a devil and was turned into a tomato, killed an entire royal family (who were possessed) and slaughtered a troupe of performers (who were evil) without context. his mom still blames the sorceress for that
  • some stuff happened and then cultists attacked. of course, i was the only one to make my listen check and everyone else was elsewhere and asleep, so we were split up and that was awkward. i did wake them up, though. fighter ooc kept bitching about how i was really quick to murder what could be members of his townsfolk despite the fact they were running around with battleaxes and had murdered a few people, and despite the fact that i'm not good-aligned so i don't care.
  • so the member of the party with the highest HP is our barbarian, at 41. we got into a fight with an enemy barbarian - with a single crit, he dealt 48 damage to him and almost one-shot him. if he dealt that damage to literally anyone else, that person would be dead
  • fun fact: ever since the start of this adventure, my party has yet to ever see me because i've been doing stealthy stuff elsewhere. trolled the fighter ooc by revealing that if i take 10, it is literally impossible for him to see me. even got to fight my own set of enemies alone, but they were mooks. didn't get to kill all of them since there were 8 of the fuckers and the DM was in a rush to leave.

also after it was done i spent like, one and a half hours talking to the girl i have a crush on about her neuroses, so that was hella awkward
« Last Edit: 23 January, 2016, 06:57:59 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: