Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:10:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13738 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #720 on: 26 November, 2018, 01:28:39 pm »

for reference, I beat blood-starved beast on my first try, and I feel like he's generally a similar kind of boss (well, being the guy who never learned how to riposte in dark souls and prolly ain't gonna learn here, I tackled both of them the same way at least) only with a much better arena. could more elegantly roll around or through them, had more confidence to trade blows, etc. it really is just that the camera doesn't work the way they would want it to in an arena like cleric beast's, but I guess my way of literally running circles around most of the bosses I encounter might have just caused me to think that way.

also nabbed vicar amelia and the witch pretty easily. vicar amelia was pretty lol, but I think I might have too many levels or too many good blood gems for her to pass muster anymore. witch was kinda neat tho

also did the first chalice I got from the blood-starved beast and got through it without much trouble. doing the additional chalices I got from it, I dunno if they're worth much (i just got a giant boar as a boss from the root chalice lol) but I may as well see lol
« Last Edit: 26 November, 2018, 01:30:38 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: