Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 11:41:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 15071 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #750 on: 23 February, 2019, 02:22:50 pm »

A maddened, bog-dwelling ranger named Sark who is part sovereign citizen, part insane paranoic over "flying jellyfish" - flumphs, good-aligned psionic aberrations who were only re-added to modern monster manuals because they're so infamously lame that they became a running joke in Order of the Stick - because they contacted him in an alcoholic haze to warn him of the foul Illithids and their extraplanar master thinking that he'd be their hero because he's managed to manipulate planar energies through copious amounts of alcohol and drug abuse. One of the other players once said that the voice I give him sounds like Randy Savage, which means little to an anime nerd like me but maybe floyd would get a kick out of that.

this is good content

I've considered doing Adventure's League during down periods (like right now my fuckin clown ass friends are flaking hard the past few weeks) but none of the stores are all that close to me. I'm always afraid I'd be like the only near 30 person there as well and it would be a bunch of younger players who all listened to Critical Role and I'd be lost and confused.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: