Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:20:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13605 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #780 on: 20 February, 2021, 04:57:43 pm »

Cheesed the Yahar'gul trio and made some actual progress. Got some more notches on my belt:

- The One Reborn: it tickles me that they copy pasted the Tower Knight room and chose a boss that looks like this to fill it. Fought it pretty clumsily but without much exertion. Kind of boring of a fight for how wicked it looks.
- Amygdala: I probably performed worse against this guy than most did because I mostly just tried to outdps it before using enough blood vials that I started looking for blind spots instead. The Stray Demon strat of hugging the tail as well as getting some snacks on the face when it repositions worked well that I salvaged my run. For a manner of creature that has already appeared before and has displayed some wicked looking attacks, this fight is rather simple.
Micolash: Interesting boss idea but not the best execution. Once you corner him, actually fighting him is rather unpleasant, especially the second phase where he spams his hard to dodge energy shower attack that is best dealt with by being at some distance from him, which is his AI trigger to use it again. I like mage bosses but I don't like mage NPC enemies and Micolash is a pretty good example why.
- Celestial Emissary: lol

The Upper Cathedral Ward was an intensely unpleasant place and the Brainsuckers are the most detestable enemies in the game with their almost arbitrary super armor frames. Beyond that, while I usually die 2-3 times in every map, I haven't really hit a substantial road block in terms of level design.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: