Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 02:11:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13777 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #45 on: 18 January, 2016, 04:00:54 pm »

D&D update: In which the fighter goes to a ball held for the biggest, baddest criminals in town and picks a fight with all of them. like when he gets nailed by a triple crit by a lady whose weapon we had already established has a +4 enchantment and almost gets pasted right then and there
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #46 on: 18 January, 2016, 08:14:51 pm »

So how many diamonds are you down?
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #47 on: 18 January, 2016, 08:40:08 pm »

he didn't actually die, thankfully! although that's because the player had to get the DM to promise that he won't kill him. also the DM knew that he was going to try to do that anyway (this player is adamant about roleplaying his character as being so stupid that he's practically suicidal, and then he complains whenever his HP gets too low lol) and specifically wrote a scene for it

keep in mind, if anyone dies, they're gone for good since we don't have the resources for a resurrection. the DM's plan at this level is to reincarnate any character who dies, round their EXP down, and give whoever dies the most awkward race he can possibly think of as punishment.

EDIT: also, somehow i didn't know the barbarian, who we've been calling "dankbro" for the entire game, is actually in fact named brothor dankhammer. i thought that was dumb OOC nickname, but nope, he is actually called that
« Last Edit: 18 January, 2016, 08:51:29 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #48 on: 19 January, 2016, 09:33:31 am »

that's kind of fantastic
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #49 on: 23 January, 2016, 06:33:08 pm »

stuff

• spent like, 2 and a half hours doing pointless shit, including a lot of time discussing mechanics and optimizing equipment
  • we are now in the fighter's home town, where we've learned he's a mamma's boy. also his mom despises the sorceress, who she calls a "goblin prostitute". i tried to disguise the sorceress because she was hell-bent on coming into town, but the mom rolled a natural 20 on sense motive and found out.
  • the fighter is so dumb that he ends up telling his mom about how he met a devil and was turned into a tomato, killed an entire royal family (who were possessed) and slaughtered a troupe of performers (who were evil) without context. his mom still blames the sorceress for that
  • some stuff happened and then cultists attacked. of course, i was the only one to make my listen check and everyone else was elsewhere and asleep, so we were split up and that was awkward. i did wake them up, though. fighter ooc kept bitching about how i was really quick to murder what could be members of his townsfolk despite the fact they were running around with battleaxes and had murdered a few people, and despite the fact that i'm not good-aligned so i don't care.
  • so the member of the party with the highest HP is our barbarian, at 41. we got into a fight with an enemy barbarian - with a single crit, he dealt 48 damage to him and almost one-shot him. if he dealt that damage to literally anyone else, that person would be dead
  • fun fact: ever since the start of this adventure, my party has yet to ever see me because i've been doing stealthy stuff elsewhere. trolled the fighter ooc by revealing that if i take 10, it is literally impossible for him to see me. even got to fight my own set of enemies alone, but they were mooks. didn't get to kill all of them since there were 8 of the fuckers and the DM was in a rush to leave.

also after it was done i spent like, one and a half hours talking to the girl i have a crush on about her neuroses, so that was hella awkward
« Last Edit: 23 January, 2016, 06:57:59 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #50 on: 27 January, 2016, 09:42:59 am »

goblin prostitute is definitely a band somewhere in europe
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #51 on: 29 January, 2016, 03:08:56 pm »

[4:00:07 PM] Me: so, i'm in a D&D campaign with 2 dudes and 2 girls
[4:00:27 PM] Me: both of the girls are out doing girly things, so we would normally do nothing this week
[4:01:12 PM] Me: only i just goaded my DM and the other two guys into having a no-stakes, reset upon success/failure boys only, no girls allowed run
[4:01:43 PM] Me: the girls are the magic users, so all that's left are ugly, burly men who swing swords and ****. it's gonna be great

cleric girl is gonna be so pissed, i can't wait
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #52 on: 29 January, 2016, 06:06:22 pm »

*chappelle show dude's night out sketch but with swords*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #53 on: 30 January, 2016, 03:02:37 pm »

so, that was a raging success. with only three dumb sword guys, we basically did the entire thing perfectly, ruined a bunch of people's shit and nobody went below half their max HP.

some notes:

• apparently the module didn't expect me to be awake or to pass my listen check for when the cultists started attacking, and it was built for us to be about an hour late. so I prevented us from fighting an encounter that the DM said may have been able to wipe us
  • the final boss was, of all things, an insane halfling cleric riding a headless bugbear zombie. may have been the most retarded thing i've seen in this campaign to date. also, he heard us coming and put a bunch of buffs on himself, only I decided to take 20 for a sneak check to sneak into the far end of his chamber, which took so long that it almost elapsed his buffs, lol. still, he was dead within the first round
  • an earlier cleric cultist dude summoned a wolf that our barbarian killed. we have a running joke about dogs dying, so the DM sent cleric girl a message saying that the barbarian killed a puppy. she thought the DM was referring to her new puppy, and after a bit of goading from me and the DM, this happened:

[anyone who cared to see it already has~]
« Last Edit: 02 February, 2016, 03:22:18 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #54 on: 30 January, 2016, 06:44:09 pm »

Mmm, tasty tasty dog tears.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #55 on: 01 February, 2016, 08:48:46 am »

bringing out the old "this thread sucks and is now about trains" makes me misty-eyed for memes from 2008.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #56 on: 01 February, 2016, 08:59:57 pm »

and since the oldest party member was still born in 1996, none of them got it!

sometimes i feel kinda old in their presence, in a particularly bad kind of way lol. i mean, none of them remember 8bit theater! how can this be
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #57 on: 01 February, 2016, 09:25:16 pm »

If you can't remember 8BT your life isn't worth living.
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #58 on: 01 February, 2016, 09:37:47 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #59 on: 01 February, 2016, 09:43:10 pm »

actually, nonono wait, here's the best part: the youngest was still in the single digit ages when this site was made. only for like, a couple of days, but still, now she's in college

think about that
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: