Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 08:58:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13890 times)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #90 on: 27 February, 2016, 12:18:18 pm »

well you didn't have to play dengeki bunko so i'd say you were the real winner in the end

but you can play as kirino tho

kirino is actually broken as **** in that game lol

that is pretty great for some reason

i'd only play as bugzapper though
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #91 on: 27 February, 2016, 12:25:15 pm »

i tried to main as railgun for the few games i played and it didn't work out very well. she's really hard to use and if you're not using her the way you should, she's doing nothing fast
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #92 on: 01 March, 2016, 07:10:22 pm »

twilight princess reviews are up. i think the internet has rightfully come to the conclusion that that game isn't even worth remembering. but you know what is? 8.8!

how many of you remember this horseshit
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #93 on: 01 March, 2016, 09:07:17 pm »

i absolutely remember because i found it slightly odd then just went on to play and enjoy the game anyway

oh mid 2000s
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #94 on: 01 March, 2016, 09:37:07 pm »

i still think it's hilarious. i was 13 years old when 8.8 happened and even then it struck me as incredibly retarded

those did seem like halcyon days compared to now, though. people didn't like you over some frivolous horseshit, they'd throw out death threats and then cease to be proactive beyond that. nowadays, stuff like this happens constantly, and it makes even less sense:

https://twitter.com/iglvzx/status/704850191258484736

crosspost with "What brought you down today?", btw.
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #95 on: 01 March, 2016, 10:23:53 pm »

everything about "gamergate" is terrible

it's a shouting match between two sides who want things their way
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #96 on: 02 March, 2016, 05:31:57 am »

Any time I see something they do or get mad about it almost impresses me with how fucking shitty they are.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #97 on: 02 March, 2016, 12:20:12 pm »

full disclosure, i may have been stunned into inactivity for like, 30 minutes after reading about it. they also specifically timed it as she was on vacation in japan. so like, yeah
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #98 on: 02 March, 2016, 08:29:39 pm »

Man I fucking hate these gamergate nerds. Really is shameful.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #99 on: 02 March, 2016, 09:20:36 pm »

Goobergate has been a shitshow from the very first, yes.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #100 on: 05 March, 2016, 03:28:01 pm »

[4:23:08 PM] Me: http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/6261-how-long-have-you-been-playing-video-games this poll kind of amuses me
[4:24:32 PM] Me: it's still a fairly common thing where i meet someone in real life, and they seem pretty into gaming at this point, but they've only been doing it for a couple of years, maybe 5 at most. i guess none of those people are found on gamefaqs
[4:25:04 PM] Me: wonder if that's because they don't really seek a resource like gamefaqs, or if gamefaqs is becoming a more obscure backwater as time passes by
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #101 on: 06 March, 2016, 08:33:12 pm »

i am quite convinced that intsys picked the most unintelligent, incapable person they had to write the scenario to fire emblem fates: conquest. i thought awakening was dumb enough, but this is on a whole 'nother level.

also just makes all of the censorship folks look even weirder. led harassment campaigns over this horseshit lol. there is no translation that could have salvaged this plot
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #102 on: 06 March, 2016, 10:28:50 pm »

Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch

i really think the game is written so that you're supposed to go for the birthright path, though i haven't tried that side yet
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #103 on: 06 March, 2016, 11:24:55 pm »

well, it is and it isn't. it really feels like all of their ideas were allocated towards making hoshido into marysuetopia and fighting the good fight against the hilariously, obviously evil nohrian army, and that conquest was basically just an afterthought meant to justify selling two fucking games. on the other hand, the hoshidan characters are about as interesting as a tree stump (and they introduce hoshido with none of the characters that look even remotely interesting as well) and the entire prologue is presented in a manner where you've known all of those chucklefucks for a good 15 minutes total such that they don't do much of an argument for caring about any of them (alas, poor mikoto, i knew her... for 5 god damn minutes). really does feel like conquest goes about itself in an ass-backwards fashion even then, though, almost like they kinda went out of their way to avoid the simple way to make it interesting and took some time and effort to make it dumb as all hell.

actually, it's kind of weird. it feels like they went out of their way to make the nohrian family pretty interesting. lots of detail put into the characters of camilla, leo and elise. and on the other hand, the hoshidan royal family have no discernable personality characteristics aside from takumi, whose trait is "asshole". it's like they want you to like the nohrian royal family more, although that may also be to drum up sympathy for when you kill them and all of their friends in the other route i guess
« Last Edit: 06 March, 2016, 11:30:06 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #104 on: 07 March, 2016, 12:04:49 am »

So what you're saying is that the writing really is that bad?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: