Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:34:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13702 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #210 on: 18 April, 2016, 03:04:35 am »

Lol, yeah. I'm impressed the makers actually had the patience to edit his entire playthrough and put in various Youtube comments throughout. I've never finished one either because I get too irritated after a few minutes, but they can be good entertainment.

Also which ending did you pick?
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #211 on: 18 April, 2016, 03:53:47 am »

Went simple and just lit the fucker. I mean, if I have to butcher someone like Lothric and then condemn his essence to burn forever again just to even make it to the end, I may as well not waste such an effort and burn forever with 'em. Or something, I dunno lol. Think I locked myself out of a bunch of endings by the end, to be honest.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #212 on: 20 April, 2016, 07:09:30 pm »

Aborted the mage run. I guess, just like Dark Souls 2 (for all my playthroughs in that game, I have, to date, never done a pure or even 50% mage run -- the extent of my magic usage has simply been buff spells and the occasional Warmth), this game is not quick enough at making magic all that credible for me to justify wasting time, nor the sheer number of stats I had to dump to balance it, on it. I'm more interested in experimenting with melee weapons, anyway.

Still, the new character I made last is using the same face, of course. It's a masterwork.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #213 on: 21 April, 2016, 08:41:10 pm »

Apparently Revelations contains a bit of information that renders the whole premise of the game entirely null and void.

This is just about what I expected when they tried to pull an edition split with a strategy game.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #214 on: 21 April, 2016, 10:58:12 pm »

it's not like i didn't rant about it six/seven or so pages back
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #215 on: 21 April, 2016, 11:26:12 pm »

it's not like i didn't rant about it six/seven or so pages back
but it's not even golden route shit

they literally negated the very premise that causes the route split in the first place

turns out corn isn't actually related to any characters on any side at all
except for a goddamn dragon
oh japan and your "not blood related so it's cool" fetish
« Last Edit: 22 April, 2016, 12:09:13 am by - » Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #216 on: 22 April, 2016, 12:06:27 am »

to be honest, i always saw birthright and conquest as a dichotomy between "save the world from a shitty tyrant" (because **** if you have any reason to stay with them because they're your "family" or whatever, you've known them for all of 15 minutes) and "stay on the same side as the 'family' you've known for basically all of your life", so that kinda doesn't bother me as much as just everything else about revelations
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #217 on: 22 April, 2016, 06:05:36 pm »

so, like, i guess i've been pretty silent about D&D. haven't updated on that for like, 3 or 4 months.

grown pretty god damn tired of it, to be honest. the DM has shown himself to be overly fond of the grindy, dungeon bits -- a lot of the modules he uses, especially recently, are redundant, overly long and filled with the same mobs who are practically just huge time sinks with no actual cast members to actually roleplay with. he has chosen a module that's basically a 6-floor fortress or something, and pretty much every floor is densely packed with rooms and mobs, and they're all mostly the same and do the same stuff. i complained about it and he pretty much went "deal with it" in slightly more polite terms. as it gets closer to the end of the semester, and as my grades start looking shittier and shittier by the moment, i've run out of patience for the tedious grind of sitting through that horseshit. i also constantly get harassed by cleric girl because she's a giant, unlikable douche, but she's also emotionally stunted and has actual behavioral disabilities, so i can't reciprocate without the party saying i'm out of line. because, you know, her constantly being a dick to the guy who is horrifically depressed over losing a large chunk of his family, is dirt fucking poor and barely has a place to live isn't out of line.

this'll be the first meeting i'm just gonna outright skip. i'm tired, sick and really not in the mood right now -- i've no time to sit down and get reamed by the grind again and deal with a party member i don't actually like, and who blatantly doesn't like me either.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #218 on: 23 April, 2016, 01:50:41 pm »

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=671493443

an affinity of the moon

For those miffed before, I went out to Sulyvahn three times this run. I had him down on the first try, but then my controller caused a driver error that BSOD'd my computer and uh, the subsequent matches turned out quite poorly. Like, that dude is legit hard as balls; I have a game plan for the other two asshole bosses now, so I shouldn't have too much trouble with either, but I still have to wing it with him.
« Last Edit: 23 April, 2016, 01:57:30 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #219 on: 23 April, 2016, 03:56:13 pm »

I finally know why Yorhm is such a shitty boss: It's the culmination of Siegward's quest line. Shame Siegward died like a total punk, since NPC AI doesn't really mesh well with a boss like Yohrm who's all about being really predictable, but doing loads of damage.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #220 on: 28 April, 2016, 12:08:58 am »

so apparently the usual neckbeards are whining about "muh censorships" in the Persona/Fire Emblem crossover.

...As opposed to the whole piece being bad and dumb in the first place.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #221 on: 30 April, 2016, 05:48:52 pm »

from r/darksouls3

well i guess this happened

what is it about dark souls that attracts the worst people
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #222 on: 30 April, 2016, 08:15:31 pm »

Yeah, that guy seems like a real class act.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #223 on: 06 May, 2016, 12:37:01 am »

Spent like, 100 hours on Dark Souls 3, but I'd kinda like to say I'm done with it. Like, I dunno if I want to wait until random finishes because I kinda hate the idea of reviewing something in smalltext, but for now, I'm actually kinda disappointed with this game. Of course, I have nothing else to play, hence 100 hours I guess. Maybe I'll go back to it once it gets a **** ton of balance patches or some DLC I guess.

Replaying Touhou games now. Well, I sure used to be able to play these games, but I definitely can't anymore!
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #224 on: 06 May, 2016, 07:16:04 am »

i thought for a second this was masterman posting since he posted a bunch of places elsewhere and i was very confused at first
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: