Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:14:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13744 times)
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #225 on: 06 May, 2016, 07:37:33 am »

maniac and I are interchangeable
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #226 on: 06 May, 2016, 07:38:37 am »

two sides of the same coin
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #227 on: 06 May, 2016, 08:55:53 am »

i don't think masterman has ever addressed me since i came back
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #228 on: 06 May, 2016, 09:28:54 am »

don't feel obligated to wait for me to express your disillusionment or whatever (even though I'm gonna try to beat the game this weekend)

I would hate to think my slow progression is holding back a quality maniac rant. I'll just have to wait to read it.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #229 on: 06 May, 2016, 09:37:52 am »

well, this one isn't that caustic, just kind of underwhelmed. it could prolly wait
Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #230 on: 06 May, 2016, 09:49:02 am »

i don't think masterman has ever addressed me since i came back
Oh I've been watching and smiling all the while.
Because of you I've been exposed to the greatest band to ever form

Demetori
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #231 on: 06 May, 2016, 09:55:52 am »

Really, now? That's actually kind of funny; I only really got into Demetori after I left the site, don't think I ever really talked about them before.
Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #232 on: 06 May, 2016, 10:48:52 am »

I was going through old messages on this site a while back to reminisce all the horrible tragedies I experienced here, and I came across you and Ahriman talking about Touhou.

I never knew what Touhou was so I did a search and the first thing I heard was Septette for Dead Princess and that was the day I left earth

And in doing that, I became exposed to many other doujin bands and have expanded my musical horizons.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #233 on: 06 May, 2016, 01:15:04 pm »

I was going through old messages on this site a while back to reminisce all the horrible tragedies I experienced here

lol
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #234 on: 06 May, 2016, 09:56:46 pm »

something compelled me to do something very important in dark souls 2 today: run to the end of gwyndolin's boss arena

can't say i ever noticed that gwyndolin had tits. guess i never actually looked that hard. actually, that kinda makes sense why he's much grosser and spindle-y in dark souls 3 as part of aldrich: that was an illusory form and he's actually genuinely more deformed than just having a mass of snakes instead of legs would imply. still went from roughly human-sized to somewhere around 20 feet tall, though.

that boss fight still sucks, btw. also the guy who thought that mapping jumping to the running button was a good idea is still a complete doofus
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #235 on: 08 May, 2016, 02:21:09 am »

Not only is that person a complete doofus, but someone actually decided map the jumping button to the running button again in Bloodborne. You know, after they changed that and made it better in Dark Souls 2.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #236 on: 14 May, 2016, 11:00:16 pm »

playing old yu-gi-oh games while watching that shitty anime: forbidden memories is still one of the worst games ever, and i'm slowly getting stockholm syndrome'd into liking it. but jesus christ, in order to beat the game without cheating, you have to constantly fight the same dude over and over, hoping that you perfect the match (which is easier said than done) and then hope for one specific 1/100 chance drop. not like, one of 5 or so different 1/100 drops, just one. and you'll probably need more than that to win, too! great game design, that's some MMO-level farming in an offline PS1 game with a linear "have more attack points than the other asshole" strategy.

also played crypt of the necrodancer. sure as hell can't play this game worth a damn, but it's pretty cute, fun for about an hour at a time and has some cool music. as far as roguelikes go, it seems to be one of the most reliant on getting the right kind of equipment: less because it's impossible to beat without the right stuff ala FTL, but because the skill threshold is so high and the game throws so much crap at you that good equipment is needed to bring the difficulty to parity. granted, that's not too much of a problem when a run takes about 10 minutes, and usually takes less than that since you're getting killed constantly. it's modestly enjoyable, i feel like it was totally worth the $5 i spent on it, but i prolly won't beat the game with all the other playable characters

saw someone post this on reddit. spoilers for the one person here who hasn't beaten dark souls 3 yet: http://pigeonheart.deviantart.com/art/New-Best-Friend-608578435
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #237 on: 15 May, 2016, 12:17:37 am »

but have you played the pot of greed yet? i heard it's a pretty good magic card

saw someone post this on reddit. spoilers for the one person here who hasn't beaten dark souls 3 yet: http://pigeonheart.deviantart.com/art/New-Best-Friend-608578435
oh god lol
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #238 on: 15 May, 2016, 12:40:08 am »

pot of greed does not exist in that game so maybe that says something of its level of quality

EDIT: also for reference, pot of greed was never used in duelist kingdom. that fucking video made me actually pay attention to that lol
« Last Edit: 15 May, 2016, 12:53:03 am by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #239 on: 15 May, 2016, 07:22:26 am »

oh god lol
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: