Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:32:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13626 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #660 on: 04 January, 2018, 05:42:46 am »

i was very bad at time management in this game in general, it felt like your schedule was a lot more strict
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #661 on: 04 January, 2018, 04:57:32 pm »

i think the problem for me so far is balancing stats with the s-links. there isn't a portal to the meat dimension where I can just get a big bonus to almost all of my stats, so there's a few just hanging out in a game where most s-links have a big brick wall in the middle of them saying "you must be this tall to pass". for example, my kindness is ass so I'm looking forward to dealing with that re: futaba's s-link, the most important party member's s-link to complete
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #662 on: 06 January, 2018, 11:19:36 am »

my winter break is over, i don't have a spare tv to bring with me and don't really wanna play persona 5 in front of my roommate anyway, so I guess I get to stop what I imagine to be a little over halfway through the game

whoops i guess i forgot to actually beat the game while I was here lol
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #663 on: 10 January, 2018, 11:25:40 pm »

The game felt very restrictive on time to me too. I think it tries to encourage people to do a second playthrough, because there's no way I could've done everything I wanted in my first.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #664 on: 15 January, 2018, 03:55:00 am »

i've reached the point where I've done enough in this playthrough to officially declare that I'm finally playing a new game of fallout: new vegas in earnest

just finished dead money for the second time. i didn't steal the gold the last time I did dead money, but this time a friend who is a bit too obsessed with bethesda games was over my shoulder walking me through it, so i did. the entire moral of that story is letting go of your self-destructive greedy desires and moving on and it slaps you in the face with that moral over and over as if it were a big, smelly tuna, so there's something perversely amusing about shattering that moral into a billion pieces by coming out with absolutely everything and suffering no repercussions for it.

otherwise I came out of dead money with the same impression I had of it the first time. it's a pretty neat proof of concept for integrating survival horror elements into the standard janky bethesda rpg and I can respect the tender loving care put into its setting, lore and characters, but it's not exactly fun to play. it's probably still better than lonely hearts and like, half of fallout 3's dlc, though
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #665 on: 15 January, 2018, 02:23:58 pm »

i should probably beat that game one of these days, my 360 exploded when i had been playing it and i never picked it back up after
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #666 on: 22 January, 2018, 11:53:38 am »

10 years ago today, the greatest game ever was released:

too bad the sequel kickstarter got caught in development hell
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #667 on: 23 January, 2018, 05:26:46 am »

My buddy contributed to Barkley 2 and in retrospect we should have known. It was too good to be true.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #668 on: 23 January, 2018, 03:22:04 pm »

that was a really early kickstarter before we saw like, multi-million dollar projects utterly collapse, so in retrospect I'm not surprised that a 120K project fell apart too, but it's still a damn shame

my laptop's battery charger died yesterday and I only just now got a brand new one. so i had nothing to do, so I hijacked a tv in a rec room to play some persona 5 this morning. so of course the game was just on autopilot for two whole weeks and I stopped just as I got my next deadline lol. still, feels kinda good to play that again
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #669 on: 23 January, 2018, 03:51:12 pm »

It's a damn shame. Even before they got overly ambitious with the gameplay systems it sounds like a legitimately interesting game.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #670 on: 30 January, 2018, 06:38:59 am »

i like how the very first post of this topic made in 2015 references how I was busy playing vampire the masquerade: bloodlines, yet only yesterday did i finally beat it. hell yeah, real prompt with playing games

also new ffxiv patch finally has a good hair option for cutey elf

Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #671 on: 05 February, 2018, 08:07:18 pm »

i love spending 10 hours trying to find a PUG that can clear the latest extreme fight that's really simple and pretty easy in the grand scheme of things and failing because either everyone is too dumb to actually pull it off, or everyone is too fucking impatient to sit around and make what plainly looks like a party that might actually do it collapse because they wiped once.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #672 on: 08 February, 2018, 01:32:29 pm »

i;m sure it is actually an acronym or something but when i read that i thought pug meant the dog type and it really enhanced the visual of the game for me
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #673 on: 08 February, 2018, 02:21:20 pm »

pick-up group. randos

technically, i am farming for dogs though:

Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider